Action Figure Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Recondo hat upgrade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAH GI JOE Customs (Gung Ho's hat)

Had to bump the thread because I love your work!

Had to bump the thread because I love your work!

Thanks for the bump SFO and I'm a big fan of your work as well! :duff My Gung Ho has a more traditional look but your's was the reason he got move to the top of my todo list and I did end up using a couple of key elements from your design! I still have to sculpt his stache and sew on a couple of straps to his vest.

Had a friend and trusted board member tell me about this little known fact. MacGyver spent some time with GI JOE as a technical consultant in the late 80's. Codename: MAC

Still need to find/make a 1/6 Swiss Army knife for him. I plan on making another version (rsecond head is in the mail) maybe two.

Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Technical Consultant: MAC)

Nice! Duct tape ftw!

I never knew that. And knowing is half the battle...
Had a friend and trusted board member tell me about this little known fact. MacGyver spent some time with GI JOE as a technical consultant in the late 80's. Codename: MAC

Still need to find/make a 1/6 Swiss Army knife for him. I plan on making another version (rsecond head is in the mail) maybe two.

That made me smile, Mac and duct tape :lol....dig it!

that's epic!

love the duck tape!!!

Well done!

Nice! Duct tape ftw!

Random but awesome.

I never knew that. And knowing is half the battle...

That made me smile, Mac and duct tape :lol....dig it!

Thanks for the comments everyone, I really enjoyed putting this one together. Should have my other head in today, MAC V2.0!:yess:

Last edited:

That is just too cool…great job! One can only imagine what chaos & disruption to Cobra's plans with that duct tape:lol

Nice work! Interesting for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Cool. Would love to see a quality sculpt for a Stargate SG1 setup. :wink1: :pray:

That is just too cool…great job! One can only imagine what chaos & disruption to Cobra's plans with that duct tape:lol
:lol

Nice work! Interesting for sure!
Thanks Fuzzhead

Very Cool. Would love to see a quality sculpt for a Stargate SG1 setup. :wink1: :pray:
I got a second head for MacGyver V2.0 but it may end up being SG1...

Cool figure, great work. I would like to get that sculpt for a Chuckles bash.
Thanks BuddyGus

I thought Gung Ho was going to be my next Joe but this guy just seemed to come together. So here's Leatherneck.

Still need to clean up his chin a little, that Milliput is hard to remove once it dries.

Gung Ho is ready too, just need to attach a couple of grenades to his vest, maybe pictures tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back