Scarface 1:1 pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geto10 said:
I don't think that they'll have a replacement, it's only 60 copies.

They make extras up front to anticipate returns. Shouldn't be a problem until most all have been shipped; then they may be running low.

lcummins, that's what the guys over at the statueforum thought, that it was someones return. Do you think that they send it by a mistake? My waiting list got converted very late, which really surprised me.

geto10 said:
lcummins, that's what the guys over at the statueforum thought, that it was someones return. Do you think that they send it by a mistake? My waiting list got converted very late, which really surprised me.

It could very well be a mistake. I've heard of something similar to this a few times (but not common); it could be a return came in and wasn't sent to the right place or whatever, and someone found it and shipped it back out again. Of course there would have to be a few things happen in between... removing the old shipping label or putting it in a new shipping box for instance.

I truly hope (and believe) that Sideshow wouldn't purposely send out a returned item...

lcummins said:
It could very well be a mistake. I've heard of something similar to this a few times (but not common); it could be a return came in and wasn't sent to the right place or whatever, and someone found it and shipped it back out again. Of course there would have to be a few things happen in between... removing the old shipping label or putting it in a new shipping box for instance.

I truly hope (and believe) that Sideshow wouldn't purposely send out a returned item...
Me too. That makes Roranous sad. :(

How do the eyes and eyelashes look in person? Believable? Realistic?

I am contemplating getting this piece. I am not so much of a Scarface fan as I am a Al Pachino fan. As a AP fan, is this worth getting? I know that's probably almost rhetorical. But figure I might as well ask, because sometimes people will say, it's good and all, but not 400 USD good even if you are a fan of Mr. Pachino's.

Eli26 said:

I am contemplating getting this piece. I am not so much of a Scarface fan as I am a Al Pachino fan. As a AP fan, is this worth getting? I know that's probably almost rhetorical. But figure I might as well ask, because sometimes people will say, it's good and all, but not 400 USD good even if you are a fan of Mr. Pachino's.
Get it Eli. You can get it for retail now on the bay and the ES is low. Life size busts always look great in person. :rock

Eli26 said:

Eyelashes are quite good actually. Check ebay, those do go for retail. I hope yours won't be as messed up mine.

Finally, he's here...

scarface09.jpg

scarface08.jpg

scarface07.jpg

scarface06.jpg

scarface05.jpg

scarface04.jpg

scarface03.jpg

scarface02.jpg

scarface01.jpg

He looks alot better than I expected.
And the blue suite look fantastic in person! :chew

Upon further inspection I have noticed two small holes at the neck.
One on each side. It allmost looks like they were put there on purpose.
Anyone else have this on theirs?

scarface06hole.jpg

Cant really see the holes, detail shot?
Hey optimus, what are those ikea cabinets called again? I really love them!

Went back to the retailer and he let me open his Scarface bust and check it.
It had the same holes at the exact same place.
Won't bother to send it back, you can't even see them.
So now I'm the happy owner of bust #27 :chew

Went back to the retailer and he let me open his Scarface bust and check it.
It had the same holes at the exact same place.
Won't bother to send it back, you can't even see them.
So now I'm the happy owner of bust #27 :chew

My point exactly! :)

"Say hello to my little friend"​

Picked him up a couple of days ago.
Looks alot better than I thought it would.

scarface_bust+pf.jpg

Back