Scarface 1:1 pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the pin striped version pic?

That is what I want to see....I don't like the blue.

I would like to see some real pics of the blue one.
Don't think it has shipped yet though.

The pinstripe will probably be the best of the three.

Got an email from SS today that my waiting list for Scarface bust will be converted tomorrow.

Do you guys think it's worth it? :D

elwood49 said:
LOL, you remind me of the guy on StatueForum who argued w/ me that the Classic Spideys would be worth $375.:lol

This piece is almost guaranteed to hold its value.

I just wanted to bring up this quote again. oops!:lol

Looks like I was right.

wofford29 said:
I just wanted to bring up this quote again. oops!:lol

Looks like I was right.

Umm....no you weren't. I gave that quotation before the 2 international editions were announced.

If I knew the ES would be blown up to such a high number, then I would've agreed with you. Many people cancelled to get the pinstripe international version. I stand by my original statement.

These still go for over retail:
https://cgi.ebay.com/LIFE-SIZE-SIDE...goryZ790QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If someone is a poor flipper and wants less than retail, then that is their own stupidity.

Last edited:
$499-Ebay fees-paypal fees-shipping=right around retail or less

They haven't exactly been moving either. That $499 is probably the exception and not the rule.

Just got invoiced for mine (3rd party retailer) and wanted to know what you guys that have had yours for a while now, think of it? You happy with it? Any more pics?

GentleMidget said:
Just got invoiced for mine (3rd party retailer) and wanted to know what you guys that have had yours for a while now, think of it? You happy with it? Any more pics?
It is a great looking bust and if you are a fan of the film, I think it is the best collectible out there for it.

GentleMidget said:
Any more pics?

For a Fan of Tony Montana the best piece of art out there!

If you need more pics look at the gallery of my homepage on collectible-news.com

0008ns1.jpg

I think it's a nice bust and it will be more appreciated in the future.

Mine is due to delivery tomorrow. :)

Just unpacked mine and... well.....

Here we go then..

The paint job is very awful on this bust, I don't know how it passed the "Quality Check". It has several crack on different sides and on the chest. If I press very gently I can feel that it will break in pieces and second. The polish is still wet on the hair, the costume, the base.. Didn't QC let it dry first before they packed it? The box is came in is 100% perfect, so the item didn't get damaged during the shipping.

I'm very, very sad and disappointed. Had my hopes up for Tony, would be so cool to have the biggest movie Icon on my shelf. But now it's just a shame to display him.

dsc05655qz3.jpg

dsc05656ie4.jpg

dsc05657sp6.jpg

dsc05659rz0.jpg

dsc05660lg8.jpg

dsc05661ut5.jpg

dsc05662cn4.jpg

dsc05663cj9.jpg

dsc05664si9.jpg

dsc05665ar9.jpg

You have GOT to be KIDDING me.

This is infuryating to say the least. Why do they do this to their customers, letting pieces like this reach us? It's beyond me. At least Cindy the super CS goddess will take care of you, there's always that. SS CS is the best in the world.

So sorry geto, will probably cancel mine as my heart couldn't take receiving one like that especially after 5 flawed pieces in a row from SS...i fear for my Frankenstein bust...and Cap EX and...you get the point.

:eek: :sick :yuck :crying
That horrendous. Theres just so much damage. If QC doesn't pick THAT up, what do they pick up?
Urgh. Disgraceful.

Tell me about it!

I can't capture all the bad painting cause of the light.. But it's just awful! :monkey2 :monkey4

OMG, thats terrible!
It's very odd that they would let something like that pass QC.
Still keeping my order though. I hope it gets here in good condition.

Hope you get a speedy replacement geto!

optimus said:
OMG, thats terrible!
It's very odd that they would let something like that pass QC.
Still keeping my order though. I hope it gets here in good condition.

Hope you get a speedy replacement geto!

I don't think that they'll have a replacement, it's only 60 copies.

geto10 said:

Is it just me, or does that crack look like someone tried to repair it already? Did they send you one that had already been returned? Possibly by mistake?

To be honest, this bust looks like it took a fall somewhere along the way...

Back