Scarface 1:1 pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, FelMarWETA. :) Those are great pics! I can't believe how freakin' cool it looks! SO AWESOME! And that's with flat lighting... and it still looks better than the pics that Sideshow are using (and photos never do things justice).

Wow, I really want one! :cool:

:chew

No problems with packaging? What's the box look like?

Last edited:
he comes inside a cardboard box (inside the sideshow carton), no color on the box though...very similar to the alien warrior box. The styrofoam is annoying, not the type that closes together securely and the little pieces go all over the place :rotfl

FelMarWETA said:
Here he is...arrived earlier today:

scarface5.jpg

looks pretty dam good :cool:

ok, I am not cancelling :D

Fortunately he isn't all shiny as the proto pics were. I do absolutely HATE the foam that SS has been using on their 1:1 busts, it is too flaky! :emperor

Freakin' awesome! Man is the wife gonna get freaked out by that stare. But man, that looks great! :chew :chew

The last picture looks totally different from the first two. Talking about different angles.

geto10 said:
The last picture looks totally different from the first two. Talking about different angles.

yea..there is a noticeable difference...first 2 are in the box, there is more shadows I think.

This actually looks pretty good.
Might have to pick it up. Probably the "EU" version (if I like it).

Just found this:

scarface.jpg

Looks pretty good with those colors to.
Edit: This is the EU version.

Holy crap, I gotta get this now, don't care what version, he looks great!

Back