Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

I'm hoping this one is $400! I'm really hoping they include some switchouts on this.

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I'm sure they will add some interesting switch-outs to make this less known character even more attractive to a wider audience.

I'm hoping this one is $400! I'm really hoping they include some switchouts on this.

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I hope its way less than 400. He's a little known character and even to SW fans he's not That popular. I'm hoping for like 349.99 if that

Sent from the Bat Computer

SS confirmed he will be larger than Malgus and come with a light up saber.

Aww man! Why could this not be a 1/6 figure. I don't collect PFs but I really want this character! :mad:

I know it has zero chance of happening but id love a savage opress mythos that shows him at his most potential. I think it would be so cool to see him in more noble-looking robes and a statue of him using lightning having finally learned great power.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I hope its way less than 400. He's a little known character and even to SW fans he's not That popular. I'm hoping for like 349.99 if that

Sent from the Bat Computer

Not gonna happen. The going rate for any PF nowadays is $400 and over.

over $400 it will be a pass by me.. this is not a character I need.. so if he doesn't look like WOW and the price that is over $400.. im out

If he is big and awesome with lights then I think $440 will be it. I just do not see Sideshow back-pedalling. These sell just because it says Star Wars.
Sideshow seems tired of their pieces going for $100+ more than their original retail 2-3 months after they begin to ship so they want to cash in on it.
Doesn't mean I agree with it. Reliable resell is one of the reasons people use to convince themselves to purchase these in the first place.

I hope to be placing an order Thursday if this is awesome. I can live with a price hike but they better step up their game. This character design just makes for awesome figures. The Unleashed figures were really my first venture into statues and Maul was one of the first ones that caught my eye.I want the Robo Maul and I have the Spider Maul Gentle Giant did. I think the Mythos is pretty nice too.

That being said I am really looking forward to Star Wars hopefully being less derivative. I want some totally new characters and I am really tired of all the fan service, wink wink coincedences and everyone being related designs. Maul was the best thing about the Phantom Menace, maybe out of all the Prequels but man have they sure milked him.

They'll see SW, but then Clone Wars and it'll go straight back to the drawing board :p

I like the Clone Wars and it has its place. Just like the Ewoks cartoon is not really Star Wars, The Clone Wars cartoon is not really it either.

And no, there will be no discussion about it.

as funny as it sounds.. his nose concerns me to be honest :lol

I like the Clone Wars and it has its place. Just like the Ewoks cartoon is not really Star Wars, The Clone Wars cartoon is not really it either.

And no, there will be no discussion about it.

you sir speak the truth.

Its been awhile since we last saw a reveal from SW pf. I miss this feeling of excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back