Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waht the hell are you guys looking at? this piece is incredible. there is not ONE marvel piece that has detail like this other thank the new galactus.

I think this Sauron looks incredible. Hopefully for whoever buys it, the helm spikes wont snap in two seconds like the ones on the original weta statues did.

Looks great but SS really needs to dirty this thing up some. It looks so clean and the guy's walking around in Mordor, a land of dirt and soot.

Looks great but SS really needs to dirty this thing up some. It looks so clean and the guy's walking around in Mordor, a land of dirt and soot.

Yes It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.

Man, some hard to please folks. This thing is off the charts good. It's as detailed as you can get, huge, pose looks great, and a must have IMO.

I like it, but it needs more cape. Is there a shot of the back of it anywhere?

Edit: Saw the back in the vid. It might just need some fluffing up. I may get this since I don't have the Weta one.

That camera made me drunk! I thought for a minute there someone was moving the statue and it was going to fall over! :lol

Something better came into view at 0:15. :monkey1

dat.jpg

This is awesome! And for all of you complaining about orange paint must not remember the thumb print paint job on the SSW Sauron Cape!

And this one's head probably won't fall of when I sneeze in the other room! :yess:

I was thinking this would be must have, but after seeing this at sdcc I'm a bit disappointed and much less interested. It's nice enough, and has great detail, but there are too many things I don't care for, pose, paint, head, spikes, chain mail, that it's an easy pass. The RWoS was far more impressive and blows this away in every respect.

Last edited:
Back