Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror

CT SixOthree

35 m ·

I placed my order with Comic Sanctorum and they better deliver. Mars Toys and Phillip need to work this out. My order has been placed for over a year and I'm not canceling

Mars Toys is just as culpable as Phillip here. You have an unlicensed company making a product and selling it through resellers because its shady from the top to the bottom.

The one place I get directed to you cant even find the product because the quality of the website is so God awful terrible. The worst in the business.

Well...if this doesn't get settled. This will get escalated until it hits Warner Brother Radar screen and lawyers will get assigned.
Im not going to allow Mars to just wash their hands and pass the buck. Its all shady. Im not canceling my order and I'm not going away.

Mars is Culpable. I purchased my Prankster and dynamic duel at the same time. The prankster showed up. Not sure how this is any different. Whatever changed. Fixed it. Work your **** out..

Also not sure why the comments were locked when this is far from over...

:unsure:

Yeah, this useless whiner is pathetic. Go get those lawyers, boy. He's an example why the world is the way it is.

I'm so curious now, I have to find out more about this guy known as CT SixOthree... so far, only a weird Mando sex pic comes up in association with his name.

Last edited:
This reply to that post puts Toys Wonderland/Comic Sanctorum in a nutshell:

David Bishop
They have no supplier, they lied to you.

And...

Kit Chen
Admin
tSOBNu2zszt.png

As mentioned earlier, Mars never supply to them, indeed Mars asked them NOT to sell, so who's cancelling their order?

Last edited:
Beware if anyone ordered it from tw

I confirmed with Mars/Saturn that they didn't offer it to tw and they will NOT offer it to tw

I don't understand how could they list it for sale without knowing the cost
Yeah the same thing happened to me I ordered it from Toys Wonderland and I paid everything and then all of a sudden I got an email saying that they canceled the order because where they ordered it from they wouldn't give it to them so now I can't get it anywhere because it's sold out and to pre-order it is like $400 meanwhile I paid $200 and expected for it to be delivered soon because I saw people that got it from Toys Wonderland on YouTube so where the hell did mine go, I'm very disappointed in toys Wonderland I will not order from them again I will stick with 1/6 kit I've had no issues with them yet. I have the prank villain Joker that I wanted these figures to go with and now I don't have them because of toys Wonderland. I wish I would have ordered them from somewhere else I guess it's too late now I'm screwed, beware people

Is that just for this set or the 66 Joker's as well?
I wish I would have known this I would have ordered it from somewhere else I usually use 1/6 kit but I just happened to catch it on toys Wonderland for a good price and I didn't see it on anywhere else when I ordered it at the time. I just can't believe they made me wait so long and I paid for it and now I'm not getting it and as everyone knows it's hard to find now cuz it's all sold out and it's more expensive not happy

Yeah the same thing happened to me I ordered it from Toys Wonderland and I paid everything and then all of a sudden I got an email saying that they canceled the order because where they ordered it from they wouldn't give it to them so now I can't get it anywhere because it's sold out and to pre-order it is like $400 meanwhile I paid $200 and expected for it to be delivered soon because I saw people that got it from Toys Wonderland on YouTube so where the hell did mine go, I'm very disappointed in toys Wonderland I will not order from them again I will stick with 1/6 kit I've had no issues with them yet. I have the prank villain Joker that I wanted these figures to go with and now I don't have them because of toys Wonderland. I wish I would have ordered them from somewhere else I guess it's too late now I'm screwed, beware people

The next batch is still available to pre-order from Kit:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4649&search=saturn

You'll have to sign in to see the listing.

This reply to that post puts Toys Wonderland/Comic Sanctorum in a nutshell:

David Bishop
They have no supplier, they lied to you.

And...

Kit Chen
Admin
tSOBNu2zszt.png

As mentioned earlier, Mars never supply to them, indeed Mars asked them NOT to sell, so who's cancelling their order?
Unbelievable that's just not right I'm so aggravated with them that they did this to me and anyone else who had to go through it.

View attachment 601467View attachment 601468View attachment 601469View attachment 601470View attachment 601471View attachment 601472

Saturn Toys 1/6 Scale Dynamic Duo Double Figure Set

List:

Head sculpts*2
Body*2
Hands*23
Armguard*4
shoes*4
Dart*2
Walkie-talkie*2
Handcuffs*1
bomb*1
Sprinkler irrigation*1
Battle uniform (with belt cloak)*2
Stand*2

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4046
I just ordered mine again from one sixth kit, should have did that from the start but didn't see it on there at first,toys wonderland screwed me,I thinking about cancelling my 1989 new batman from them ,very unsure, thinking I stick with one sixth kit.

I cannot tell you how to spend, but you'll regret it if you don't.

I have the Hot Toys, but want a second set. For 300 bucks, can't go wrong.

I think they look more than decent. Faces look great, not hot toys, but it's undeniably the dynamic duo.
Yep people are selling them for $600 on eBay it's insane I ordered mine from Toys Wonderland because I didn't know that 16 kit had them and toys won the land totally screwed me so luckily I was able to get a pre-order of the reissue from 1/6 kit so I'm waiting on that should be shipping in January. It's crazy how people put a value on these things when you can't get them they drive up the price so much. That's why if I have the money I'm going to grab whatever I can when I can

Thanks for this, but even when I sign in I can’t see it. I feel like the password to the clubhouse is being kept from me! Any advice on how to get to it?

Message Kit and he can sort it out for you if they're still available. There has been an issue where certain figures are randomly hidden from some customers even when signed in.

Message Kit and he can sort it out for you if they're still available. There has been an issue where certain figures are randomly hidden from some customers even when signed in.
Thanks, will do.

any chance Saturn will update Batman's trunks? Not just reverse it, but make them more form fitting? Even add padding?

Nobody ever acknowledges the Rockin'Robin dance. :lol
8nhnoa.gif
:wink1:

Last edited:
Back