Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little pissed that I have the 1st batch on this since they seemed to have corrected things like the baggy shorts and the bat emblem being way too low .

Where is a good place to order these? I had the original HT versions years ago but I sold them and I miss having the Dynamic Duo in this scale.

Where is a good place to order these? I had the original HT versions years ago but I sold them and I miss having the Dynamic Duo in this scale.
I'm pretty sure they're sold out you'll probably have to get them from eBay aftermarket and pay a little more. I'm sure they'll be people selling them cuz the second batch should be getting mailed out any day now.

I'm pretty sure they're sold out you'll probably have to get them from eBay aftermarket and pay a little more. I'm sure they'll be people selling them cuz the second batch should be getting mailed out any day now.
1/6 kit is the usual place to go for that though

Guys,

Does anyone know How does preorder work again with Kit? Does Kit bill the difference when ready or you just have to go into your account and pay him for the difference by finding the preorder? And how many days do you have to pay off Thx

Guys,

How does preorder work again with Kit? Does Kit bill the difference when ready or you just have to go into your account and pay him for the difference by finding the preorder? Thx
Yes once it's ready to ship out they'll send you the invoice. Then you just pay the balance.

Guys,

Does anyone know How does preorder work again with Kit? Does Kit bill the difference when ready or you just have to go into your account and pay him for the difference by finding the preorder? And how many days do you have to pay off Thx
You'll get an emailed a paypal invoice, so you don't have to keep checking all the time. Typically, he ships the next day or shortly thereafter (assuming you pay the balance immediately).

My experience living in the southeast part of the US is that the in-transit time averages around 10 days or so. The folks on the west coast seem to get theirs quicker. YMMV ;)

Received my batch 2 of the Dynamic Duo.
Man! Having had the Hot Toys set for so long, I thought I’d notice an obvious difference in quality. Nope! There are subtle differences, but these are quality pieces.
The Bat Shorts look to be a better fit. Actually at first glance, they look better than HT’s fit as well. The only bad thing about that (if it’s consistent within batch 2) is the headache Saturn and Kit are going to get about replacement pieces for batch 1 customers. I don’t think that’s going to be offered, though.
IMG_1484.jpeg
IMG_1483.jpeg
IMG_1481.jpeg
IMG_1482.jpeg

Man! Having had the Hot Toys set for so long, I thought I’d notice an obvious difference in quality. Nope! There are subtle differences, but these are quality pieces.
The Bat Shorts look to be a better fit. Actually at first glance, they look better than HT’s fit as well. The only bad thing about that (if it’s consistent within batch 2) is the headache Saturn and Kit are going to get about replacement pieces for batch 1 customers. I don’t think that’s going to be offered, though.
View attachment 678862View attachment 678863View attachment 678864View attachment 678865
Looks a lot better , yeah I'm most likely screwed on getting replacement pieces but such is life .

conflicted on whether I should get these or wait for a potential Hot Toys re-release (or maybe Inart getting their hands on the license) in the future but that might be unrealistic.

only thing that bugs me about Robin is the way his mask is painted as it looks a bit too leathery to me at least in photos but overall this seems to be a solid two-pack

Last edited:
conflicted on whether I should get these or wait for a potential Hot Toys re-release (or maybe Inart getting their hands on the license) in the future but that might be unrealistic.

only thing that bugs me about Robin is the the way his mask is painted as it looks a bit too leathery to me at least in photos but overall this seems to be a solid two-pack
Honestly I'm not angry with my first batch set , yes I would like it to be as good as the fixed 2nd run .
But all in all I'm still happy with the set , a lot of bang for the buck !

Never could afford the hot toys ones so these are on the way now and I got screwed out of the first one so hopefully it worked out better now that these things are fixed up a little bit but I guess that's no good for the people I got the first batch.

Back