Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another pose. Enjoying these figures.šŸ˜Š IMG_2334.jpegIMG_2333.jpeg

86ybko.gif
\
86ycm2.gif

They missed switching Zoƫ Kravitz Catwoman with Eartha Kitt

Funny as far removed as it was from its predecessor, it turned out to actually be the first film to have the four main rogues all in one film, since the Batman 66 film.
- The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Though I'm not sure wtf that J.Merrick Joker was at the end?

7zyuq3.jpg

7zyuhb.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome news - Iā€™ve been so looking forward to this since I missed out on the first version.

I canā€™t tell do for sure, but it looks like the pants arenā€™t as baggy as the previous version. Maybe a second version improvement?

I hope it comes with a right hand :ROFLMAO:

Awesome news - Iā€™ve been so looking forward to this since I missed out on the first version.

I canā€™t tell do for sure, but it looks like the pants arenā€™t as baggy as the previous version. Maybe a second version improvement?

Sounds like they did update them:

second run, but i hope with updated shorts.

Kit Chen
Author
Admin
https://www.facebook.com/groups/754...OVNRfwn01MJFvDG4T5c6_7gPX7qFAn524&__tn__=R]-R
it does

Funny as far removed as it was from its predecessor, it turned out to actually be the first film to have the four main rogues all in one film, since the Batman 66 film.
- The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Though I'm not sure wtf that J.Merrick Joker was at the end?

7zyuq3.jpg

7zyuhb.jpg
The 1966 aesthetics just looked better. Shame comic movies no longer create s comic esque universe that's bright and colorful.

Looking at those outfits, the 1966 is merch mover. Bright, colorful, charismatic. Hopefully we get some civilian Burt and Adam down the line. This would be fun on a Diorama display.

Shoes just slow him down when heā€™s fighting crime :ROFLMAO:

His right hand was missing, as well. Hopefully, it was just a rush for the photo and everything gets put together before itā€™s shipped out.

Bat symbol is markedly smaller than the initial run.
Not sure whether that's more or less accurate, but it's quite noticible from that angle.

Back