Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I think there will be more, even if they are few and far between.
Same. I hope and pray we get more. We still need a Boromir, how can you do a Faramir and NOT do a ****ING BOROMIR! <all in cap locks

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Saruman the White

No one take the bait. Flankster117 is a fraud and has scammed ppl before

Re: Saruman the White

and likes circumventing board selling rules. :arr :lol
Hahaha yeah that too lol
show me one person that i scammed where i stole their money, the whole issue one facebook is over, everyone got their money/refund. MY ebay is 100% everyone got their statue I have sold. not one person have i not delivered when i kept the money
Bad Buyer: [email protected] - bonzuser_wdgor

Flankster117 Collection - Page 2 - Statue Forum

Something to keep an eye out for then. If that's the case then I'd say the next time something happens we'll just send him down the river then.

On FB there's a group called Lord Of The Rings Collectors where people are posting warnings about Flakster117 - those warnings are 13 hours old. He has other aliases: SHAU KAHN or flankster
Wow didn't even know about that. Thanks man
Something to keep an eye out for then. If that's the case then I'd say the next time something happens we'll just send him down the river then.
I'm surprised this hasnt happened Already lol

I suspect the last. Consider the limited ES (sales) of Saruman compared to marquee comic licences or even the COTD line. Queen of the Dead is getting 3000 pieces (a made up character no one has ever heard of) compared to 1400 Saruman PFs.

So will this be the last LotR PF or is it just The Hobbit they're giving up on?

Only the decision maker at SS knows, but we probably won't see anything from them. I hope we do, but not counting on it. I saw somewhere Weta was talking about getting into larger pieces, but judging by their current prices they would be way too expensive.

Back