Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

Don't SS only make pennies off of flexpay interest?

Banks pay higher interest rates for accounts that exceed the FDIC Insurance threshold.

Besides, SS having millions in the bank accrues more pennies anyway.

I dont really care that they make money this way. They also make money on NRD's they keep. Same way banks make money on over draft fees etc. Its not what they are in business to do, but it adds to the bottom line.

Me personally, I tend to only use flex on items that are already in stock.

I guess Sonja was in the newsletter (I now only get some weird picture update on thursdays that doesnt show that information) so I am happy for the bump.

Banks pay higher interest rates for accounts that exceed the FDIC Insurance threshold.

Besides, SS having millions in the bank accrues more pennies anyway.

I dont really care that they make money this way. They also make money on NRD's they keep. Same way banks make money on over draft fees etc. Its not what they are in business to do, but it adds to the bottom line.

Me personally, I tend to only use flex on items that are already in stock.

I guess Sonja was in the newsletter (I now only get some weird picture update on thursdays that doesnt show that information) so I am happy for the bump.
Yeah same, they added a little link underneath the pictures. Can't wait for Sonja

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

They changed the newsletter to the new "weekly ads" instead of the old good newsletter. The shipping status is a link at the bottom like Jedi said, and I guess we lost the WL and sold out list too.

Yeah damn. That sucks and its also probably because those WL things always change with so many "fake" sellouts

With all the numbers games you would think they would want another way to advertise the low quantity and get people to order.
Seriously. Especially considering that they have so many gift card eligible items that don't move either
Thats a shame, gutted! But its something to look forward to after BOFA comes out !
Yeah it be a nice gift to myself after. I hope the delay doesn't mean we're losing anything from the product

Less than 50 left now. This will probably sell out before it's shipped. I can't remember if this has happened to another LOTR piece before.

Does anyone remember what the original release date for this piece was? I know its been delayed to January now, which sucks. :/

I was glad it's been delayed. Allows me to get past XM preorder mayhem before my flex kicks in.

I think it has been Jan for a while now, I seem to remember posting something about nothing Middle Earth from SS in all of 2014 due to that delay.

Back