Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means that they have quite a few left IMHO

Not really. I have seen the low quantity go away then it sell out in a few days. SS system is such crap you can't rely on any part of it. Don't understand how they can be so inept at knowing how many item they have. Not really that hard.

Not really. I have seen the low quantity go away then it sell out in a few days. SS system is such crap you can't rely on any part of it. Don't understand how they can be so inept at knowing how many item they have. Not really that hard.

While I agree with you, they massage the heck out of that low quantity (or at least did before they changed the newsletter), the amount sold doesn't exactly remain solid. Cancellations, CC declines etc. Probably takes a bit between batch cycles when stuff like that happens before it shows as stock.

211130rv55v92slobmxb5u.jpgAnother member posted this as part of the Sideshow at China International Comic Festival (CICF ) Expo 2014

Re: Saruman the White

Looks awesome except for the knowledge of how much frigging futzing thing this will require.

Re: Saruman the White

Wow that looks amazing! Lol Surly you're right man I was thinking the same damn thing Lol. Gonna be a ***** but will be worth it after :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Did the white clothing lose most of the details?

I compared this pic with the ones on Sideshow and it's hard to tell, some of the pics on the website are dark and it makes the material look almost like it's beige and the detail stands out. I think the detail is there but I think it's hard to see from the newer pic, maybe the bright lights?

I just hope he does not get delayed again, I own all the LOTR PF and need him to stand side by side next to gandalf with the isengard behind him with the berserker ex and lurtz, then next to gandalf aragorn and legolas. Will look amazing set up

Back