Premium Format Sandtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not at all. I am probably the only one that wants an Ewok PF though lol.

Okay, I'm gonna admit this, I would love an Ewok PF. & on the other end of the height scale, I'd love an IG-88 PF!
Okay, back to Sandtrooper PF discussions. Let's see it!

preview_SandtrooperPF-Horizontal.jpg

Jango Fett is a must have for me. I have the first maul, but will take the new one too.

Having said that, we need more OT goodness. I want characters they've never done before - Lando would top that list for me, followed by the bounty hunters and the remaining OT troopers.

I just can't bring myself to buy anything from the PT but I'm with you on the more OT goodness. I as well want to see Lando along with Greedo, Oola, the bounty hunters, cantina aliens, and Jabba's palace aliens. We also desperately need an updated Han Solo. I wouldn't mind seeing a new Han, Luke, & Leia all in Hoth gear. A 1/4 scale Wampa & Taun-taun would be great also but I doubt that will ever happen.

Speaking of things that will never happen...my number one want for a Star Wars PF is Mara Jade. It's such a shame that the so called "Legends" characters are off limits since from what I understand Mara was pretty far along in development.

So when do we get the full reveal? Tonight? Or next week?

Last edited:
So do we know if there's an Exclusive or they won't reveal that until the pre order?

This looks fantastic! Can't wait to place this next to my Droids PF set. They should look great together.

Wish they would have revisited the helmet... still not even in the ballpark.

They revisited it with a rebels helmet, then made the jaw even fatter cause they thought it still wasn't big enough.

I know a lot of people say this look good, sorry I can't see it. That helmet SUCKS. Hopefully the whole thing looks nice but I doubt it, cause that tease looks like garbage.

Wow some harsh critics here. I love the way it looks so far and I even love my Stormtrooper.... Other than that strange left foot...

That looks like the same sculpt as the Stormtrooper Pf

And that's the problem... The Stormtrooper PF itself had its issues with the long faced Hero helmet (not to mention the short leg and weird pose), but the Sandtrooper should be a Stunt helmet.

Lets see the full reveal.. it would be a cheap and easy way out here to use the stormtrooper helmet for this... but hey.. it is what it is.. I still looking forward to have a sand trooper :)

Back