Premium Format Sandtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those chicken legs ruin the statue for me....

yeah in pics it looks very skinny. I was on the fence because of those chicken legs, but in person the statue looks well proportioned and rounded.

yeah in pics it looks very skinny. I was on the fence because of those chicken legs, but in person the statue looks well proportioned and rounded.

I completely agree. While not perfect, this statue looks so sooooooo much better in person than in pics in every way. I am very happy with it. What's sad is that many people won't get it because they are simply judging it on pictures. It's just different in person. I understand though since it's an expensive hobby and pictures are the main reason why people order something. Still though, if anyone is on the fence, I promise you'll be very happy.

It's currently showing as "LOW STOCK REMAINING". Thus, I just used my STR-WRTFA-XXXXXX promo code and purchased this classic statue! I didn't care much about the Exclusive on this one, they should've had the BlasTech Industries DLT-19 as the weapon for the Regular Edition and the T-21 as the Exclusive version. But I'm so glad they went with the T-21 (my favorite) and not the DLT-19!

I completely agree. While not perfect, this statue looks so sooooooo much better in person than in pics in every way. I am very happy with it. What's sad is that many people won't get it because they are simply judging it on pictures. It's just different in person. I understand though since it's an expensive hobby and pictures are the main reason why people order something. Still though, if anyone is on the fence, I promise you'll be very happy.

It's a gorgeous piece. With the Tatooine inspired base it works either as part of a collection or a standalone piece.

I really wanted to like this one, but could not get over the long helmet and thin legs.
It's actually very distracting.

Back