S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. MonsterArts Alien VS Predator

Damn!
Posability looks insane! Really can't wait to get this one.
Do we know if they have the license for all Alien and Predator movies?
If they can get this level of detail and articulation into such a small figure, I really want to see them do all of the aliens!

See Hot Toys? This is how you sculpt aliens!

When Neca comments it cant be done I think there more making the comment in reference to a figure at a $20 price range. You guys gotta remember this is a Japanese company so your comparing import toys to domestic toys you can walk into TRU and buy off the shelf. SH Figuarts are impressive figures, but for $15/$20 on a TRU shelf, NECA does some cool stuff.

Damn!
Posability looks insane! Really can't wait to get this one.
Do we know if they have the license for all Alien and Predator movies?
If they can get this level of detail and articulation into such a small figure, I really want to see them do all of the aliens!

See Hot Toys? This is how you sculpt aliens!

I'm not sure if they have the other licenses. They've only ever mentioned AVP. I can ask on Thursday about this. I hope they'll have an updated Scar Predator at NYCC as well!

Hey guys,

Check this link out. There's some really nice high res images of the Alien and Wolf. You can really see the incredible details and articulation better!

https://www.scifijapan.com/articles...ii-nations-releases-for-januaryfebruary-2014/

And on a side note, I was chosen to be a volunteer at the Tamashii Nations booth at NYCC! Maybe I'll have a chance to handle these guys in person. I'll let you guys know about my experience after the show :)

Hi res pics look awesome!

So ******ing WANT IT NOW! :lol

The Alien looks amazing! Probably the first crouched pose I have seen on an alien figure that doesn’t look awkward as hell, Sold on that alone.
Would be awesome if they do have or get the rights to the other movies. Looking at the photos an Alien3 Dog Alien could be very impressive :pray:

Preordered two of the aliens at BBTS. I too was sold when I saw the crouching shots. Now I want them to make the inevitable "Grid Alien" repaint and I"ll be so stoked. Loving this:woo

Check this link out. There's some really nice high res images of the Alien and Wolf. You can really see the incredible details and articulation better!

https://www.scifijapan.com/articles...ii-nations-releases-for-januaryfebruary-2014/

They did a great job.

I'd really like to see them make the Alien, Aliens Warrior, Dog Alien, Jungle Hunter, City Hunter, and even the Predator 2 Elder.

Hell, the Alien Queen too. They're not shy to making huge figures. Though it would certainly be expensive...

Thanks for the link to the high res pics.....they look amazing. Still the best looking Wolf predator figure to date IMO. This is a def buy for me as well as one of the aliens. I have a lithograph of Wolf Predator fighting aliens on my wall. I am hoping to be able to recreate that scene on a shelf under it. :)

I wish fathead would make a wolf predator to go on my wall. Right now I have an elite from halo. I have the chief as well but he's not on the wall.

Here's the NYCC display.

There's an open egg on display with facehugger detail inside. It's probably one egg that has swappable pieces for the opened and closed looks.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on this line after my first day volunteering at the booth. They were very friendly and answered a bunch of my questions!

First off, they DO have the licenses for all of the Alien and Predator films(!) and plan on releasing new figures in the future pending the success of the first two. They decided to go with Wolf and the Alien first because they wanted figures that could complement each other. They want to do the original Alien warrior next and as well as a power loader with Ripley eventually!

They also plan to release a second web exclusive version of Wolf that has the dual plasma casters, hand gun, shurikens and mines.

These figures are beautiful in person by the way. The Aliens really stood out with their different poses and Wolf just looks boss!

Back