Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. Bullet Bills for sure. They could even do the fish and octopuses.

Bowser set. Princess set. Lungi set. Endless possibilities.
Of course, if it is really accurate to the original game, Luigi should just be a Mario repaint. And we should definitely get a "fireball tossing" Mario and little Mario.

Video of the figure

What a gorgeous figure! I love how the eyes aren't just painted on, but instead they are a separate piece! :yess: I hope they don't change that for the final product :D Now, all we need is a classic Mario with the red and brown outfit (1985), the fire Mario( red and white), Luigi, Yoshi (with yellow cape for Mario), Peach and Bowser! Oh and Donkey Kong! This line has A LOT of potential :)

He's going to look great with my Figma Link, Samus and Kid Icarus, and D-Arts Megaman X and Zero Type 2. I hope they make Luigi, and a multitude of other Mario characters. The idea of having Figuarts of Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Bowser's kids (I'd love to have all of them), Yoshi, Toad, Wario, Waluigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, etc... Oh, the possibilities.

That massive display is so sick, this is commercially brilliant. They are so gonna cash in big time.

This might become one of their best selling figures ever. I know so many people who aren't collectors but would still buy a mario figure for sheer nostalgia.

Man I wish they'd do this with Donkey Kong.:(

Hey guys,

I worked on setting up this display yesterday at Toy Fair and let me tell you, everything about this figure/accessories are amazing! Mario itself is so beautiful. He's so crisp and clean with great articulation for his size. His head doesn't move too much but what can you expect with such a big head haha. His eyes are indeed separate from his face and so well done. He comes with open hands to hold the turtle shell and he uses little clear plastic pegs to hold them in place.

Here's some pics from the booth. Everyone who passed by was so impressed by this display -- he will be a standout at the show for sure.

IMG_2722_zps7432db15.jpg

IMG_4015_zps93a86460.jpg

IMG_0707_zps4eb4623e.jpg

Those expansion sets are gonna sell like craaaaaazy. Tamashhii, you brilliant basterds!

Awesome you got to work here too Pwn!:D

Back