Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got yoshi in the mail yesterday. I still need the Luigi set too I believe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No other new announcements so far I think. I'm waiting for the Fire Mario plus the set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bowser

banl160411.jpg

banl160411a.jpg

banl160413.jpg

Lakitu and Hammer brother

banl160401.jpg

banl160405.jpg

banl160404.jpg

Yeah...what the hell is with Bowser's size? That's disappointing. I figured, Bowser's size does sorta vary in games but that's too small...I feel like maybe it's perspective or something, hopefully they fix it. Especially because he is a bit pricey for that size.

Also web shop exclusive, for Bowser? Really? **** out of here!

Yeah...what the hell is with Bowser's size? That's disappointing. I figured, Bowser's size does sorta vary in games but that's too small...I feel like maybe it's perspective or something, hopefully they fix it. Especially because he is a bit pricey for that size.

Also web shop exclusive, for Bowser? Really? **** out of here!

Yeah it kind of sucks. Seems the entire line from now on will be web shop exclusive. Same with the Naruto line:/
I'll end up getting them all though.

The upcoming addon play set and the current latest set are great. A nice variety of in game characters. Looks forward to one day when they make underwater and above the sky enemies. Hope this continues so we can get the main gang and different outfits for Mario.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back