S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
01PBYV.jpg

V0ZMoq.jpg

I think this figure has the best likeness so far

Seriously! He looks amazing. I think mine come in tomorrow, can't wait!

I'm still blown away by Darth Maul, absolutely amazing figure and my favorite figuarts so far (and it was my first!)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My Chewie has weak ankle joints. Thankfully I propped a broken stand against his body, cause when I woke up this morning, he was leaning forward, about to take his second fall off the shelf. That stand prevented it, unbelievably.

Just got my Anakin from Toyzinthebox. Thankfully it does include angry Annie head. Really cool figure. I just don't understand why there is a split in both of the heads. It looks like you can detach the face, but both heads look identical. Not a huge deal.

I might be bringing and old topic here, but can anyone guide me to right direction why light colored figures like stormtrooper goes yellowing overtime? Is it the heat, the humidity, or the sun ray? Does anyone has any method to prevent that and how to tackle if it is already happened? Any inputs are greatly appreciated :)

I believe heat and sun can both play a part. Some plastics can respond to peroxide baths (but this can cause lightening of darker parts too).

Based on pics alone, Anakin looks to be their best likeness and figure overall. Darth Maul stands side by side with him.

If Farmboy Luke and EP1 Obi-Wan didn't have that weird hair, they'd be up there.

There is only 1 cool looking Anakin in the PT and it was his ROTS look.

What a waste making AOTC Anakin, what's next Jake Lloyd.

ROTS Anakin is probably the only one I would buy honestly, but even then it's still pretty low priority.

Im just hoping that pic of Qui-Gon and Maul is some kind of indication of a Maul re-release. I'd jump at that chance to get one of those at regular SRP!

Back