S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted in a few weeks, but here's what I got while I was away

IMG_2960.png

hanchew.png

BD0Q2143.png

BD0Q2141.png

Yeah, that was earlier though. NY don't usually change release dates without there being reason, so if they changed it then they have been told something by Tamashii, maybe a slight delay or something.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To be fair, Anakin's release date was the 15th or thereabouts too, wasn't it? Nippon Yassan claimed the release date for 'my' Anakin was the 25th too, even though others got an e-mail stating 15th (or whenever it was).

I should be very grateful if anyone can point me in the direction of webstore that has the figuarts Qui-gon figure still available for pre-order? I've checked all my usual sites and they are sold out at the moment (I'm based in the UK but usually import the exclusives from Japanese dealers).

Anakin arrived yesterday and that figure is so good that it has got me right back on board the figuarts train.

EDIT: I've managed to snag the last Qui-gon in stock with Bandaionline.com (which doesn't seem to actually be affiliated with Bandai but uses their name in their webstore haha)

Padme is June 15th. It's already been stated

Yeah, that was earlier though. NY don't usually change release dates without there being reason, so if they changed it then they have been told something by Tamashii, maybe a slight delay or something.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was June 30th and has moved to the 24th, similar to Anakin

Still waiting on Annie from Nippon Yasan. It has been shipped but I am itching to make sure it is the early bird. It SHOULD be I ordered within the window but....

Still waiting on Annie from Nippon Yasan. It has been shipped but I am itching to make sure it is the early bird. It SHOULD be I ordered within the window but....

You're not alone. Dispatched on the 25th using the Trans-Logistic service, arrived with the logistic partner early on Monday (and NY saying I'll have tracking info within 48 hours) and not heard anything since. The wait isn't so bad, like yourself I'm just worried something's gone wrong and I don't end-up with the Early Bird version.

Some of you guys are funny. I posted last month about the 15th for Anakin while people held on to the date NY gave. Bandai's SW last few web exclusives go out on the 15th of the month. For those of us in Japan, we get them straight from Bandai who emails us when they ship = the 15th.
They then go to third party distributors and they then mail them overseas which is why you're getting dates of one week + later.

By the way, Amazon Japan has the Rogue One boxed bluray w/exclusive trooper now for ¥9817 ($88.96). Just grabbed one. Probably costs less for those of you outside Japan who don't have to pay the consumption tax on it.

By the way, Amazon Japan has the Rogue One boxed bluray w/exclusive trooper now for ¥9817 ($88.96). Just grabbed one. Probably costs less for those of you outside Japan who don't have to pay the consumption tax on it.

Cheers for the heads up. Just bought one. Cheapest I've seen so far.

Back