S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, Amazon Japan has the Rogue One boxed bluray w/exclusive trooper now for ¥9817 ($88.96). Just grabbed one. Probably costs less for those of you outside Japan who don't have to pay the consumption tax on it.

Cheers for the heads up. Just bought one. Cheapest I've seen so far.

I went to buy one yesterday and thought I couldn't cause im located in Canada, went back today and realized I just had to swap the international address box, got it for about $130 CAD which is the best ill ever find it. Thanks for the heads up

So I have to know Japanese to navigate through the site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind I can switch to English lol

Not a prequel fan but can't resist starwars figuarts
IMG_3568.jpg

So what's the frequency of misaligned printing on the angry head sculpt with everyone so far? I bought this figure for angry sculpt but having seen some reviews some people have gotten a wonky face. If it's wonky, I'd want to sell it and just wait for the Ep III version, but the only way I'll know is if I open the box, thus decreasing how much I can sell it for I guess.

Also I don't really want to sell it with the knowledge it's got some QC issues because that'd be a bit mean.

So what's the frequency of misaligned printing on the angry head sculpt with everyone so far? I bought this figure for angry sculpt but having seen some reviews some people have gotten a wonky face. If it's wonky, I'd want to sell it and just wait for the Ep III version, but the only way I'll know is if I open the box, thus decreasing how much I can sell it for I guess.

Also I don't really want to sell it with the knowledge it's got some QC issues because that'd be a bit mean.

As far as I can tell, the prints have been mostly really good. The unmasked Kylo seemed to have the more frequently occurring issues. I received one with a left eye that drove me crazy. So I bought another and sold the first with clear pictures. Others may not put their figures under as much scrutiny as some of us haha.

I bought two of them, and all four heads were perfect. One of the best SHF figures so far.

I got a response from Nin today, about me not getting the special edition. They said that they didn't get a shipment of the angry one and that I'm lucky to get one at all because they had very limited shipment of the standard version. Thanks, I guess...

Speaking of Nin nin, they also shorted customers on the mk 6 figuart, its pretty apparent now that they are just incompetent and didnt know what they were doing

Speaking of Nin nin, they also shorted customers on the mk 6 figuart, its pretty apparent now that they are just incompetent and didnt know what they were doing

That's a shame. I switched to them as my go-to import site because they're good with customs but I'm not impressed with their CS. I might go back to Ami.

Back