S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Not sure what you disagree about but that's cool. I've been collecting Tamashii ever since the very beginning and just wanted to offer insight on how they operate.

There will always be exclusives in every line and given that Anakin is from the PT and his character is polarizing amongst fans, I can understand why they want to make him exclusive just in case he doesn't sell well. I may not agree with their decision but I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will definitely pass on Annie. But he does look amazing. And with him having that 2 saber option, it gives me hope that Dooku won't be far behind. Cant wait to have an awesome Christopher Lee figure.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Unrelated but I just tried logging into sideshow collectors on my laptop...any ideas what this is about? On my phone rn
2c8e74b184ae8a4f42220889805f7cc1.jpg

Unrelated but I just tried logging into sideshow collectors on my laptop...any ideas what this is about? On my phone rn
2c8e74b184ae8a4f42220889805f7cc1.jpg

Yeah I've been checking in on the forum a lot today and yesterday, but suddenly today I started getting "dangerous site" warnings. I don't know what it's about...

What are people doing about stands for these figures. All the Japanese sites are sold out of the ACT three and ACT four stands with some sites saying that they have been discontinued.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know quite a few people are using knockoff stands, theyre about $1-$2 each. I've been having a problem where the swivel clamps to hold the figures in became WAAAAY too loose to hold anything, but no one else has had this issue...

Does this happen with the real ones? Any fixes?

3198ae3d57acb52beb958ab85649bfac.jpg

I still don't understand why people don't like jango [emoji1] he's perfectly proportioned (unlike the sideshow figure...) colours look great, and with a tiny bit of paint (weathering, gloss coat) he looks exactly like the character. If you lose him right the build looks fine too.

e7b73378a6723b542bf9a63b1a5ad838.jpg

Credit to thefwoosh for the pic I used to show the difference.

Not sure what you disagree about but that's cool. I've been collecting Tamashii ever since the very beginning and just wanted to offer insight on how they operate.

There will always be exclusives in every line and given that Anakin is from the PT and his character is polarizing amongst fans, I can understand why they want to make him exclusive just in case he doesn't sell well. I may not agree with their decision but I get it.

Yup, ive been there too, prod and I know from the dragonball line exactly how web exclusives are done, since until recently they were ALL exclusive over there. Thats why I find it incredibly hard to believe there are two Anakins coming; he is either a web exclusive, one run only figure, or he is a normal release with a first release bonus, there can only be one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well, I always thought that the consumer dictates the success of the product, so I use to think that every collector's decision is a little influence.
But actually I also understand what you mean... SHF have enough reputation and my philosophy is not suitable right now. So... I have to rectify and say yes, I agree with you. I really like that AOTC Anakin. Awesome, but I'm not sure if I can afford the increase if price on the EX.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

8Pkyyn.jpg

I changed my figure positions and i want to share this beauty ,still the best figure in SH Star Wars line ,

Just curious, out of all the movie characters that bands hasn't produced / fairly likely that they won't in the foreseeable future or ever, what characters would you like to see done? Looking for a new subject for a 3d headsculpt, need a break from the one I'm currently working on

Nice pic and pose by the way

You know how previously we were talking about sideshow collectors being listed as a phishing site? Well now it's not showing up on Google searches unless you do a search for the site specifically. E.g. before I could search "hot toys suicide squad joker purple coat forum" and the sideshow forum would pop up, now I have to search "sideshowcollectors forum" to even find the site...

Just curious, out of all the movie characters that bands hasn't produced / fairly likely that they won't in the foreseeable future or ever, what characters would you like to see done? Looking for a new subject for a 3d headsculpt, need a break from the one I'm currently working on

General Veers and Tarkin. Really love those guys. I doubt we'll see them in shf form.

Also, Admiral Ackbar

Edit: forgot to add Kit Fisto and Plo Koon, for me, they were one of the best-designed Jedi in the prequels

Elis Helrot

Some background Jedi or something from the EU - Quinlan Vos would be my top choice. Or maybe Kit Fisto?

Back