S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Princess Leia from ANH. I cannot bring myself to buy the black series one even as a placeholder.

Tusken raider, IG-88 and the probe droid. I would absolutely love 1/12 scaled vehicles such as the land speeder.

This actually brings me to my question: how does Hasbro's tie fighter scale with SHF? I wonder if I should buy it in anticipation of eventual FO tie fighter pilot from SHF.

General Veers and Tarkin. Really love those guys. I doubt we'll see them in shf form.

Also, Admiral Ackbar

Edit: forgot to add Kit Fisto and Plo Koon, for me, they were one of the best-designed Jedi in the prequels

I'd second ackbar

Unrelated but I just tried logging into sideshow collectors on my laptop...any ideas what this is about? On my phone rn
2c8e74b184ae8a4f42220889805f7cc1.jpg

Yeah, got that too, or similar, been like it for a few days apparently. It's all clear now though. I do have to say though that some signature links trigger warnings from my anti malware software.

I've been getting the same message at home, but I'm on a different network currently and is working... I'll try again at home later tonight.

Does anyone know of the most cost effective place to order these figures? I'm in the U.K Thanks :wink1:

Does anyone know of the most cost effective place to order these figures? I'm in the U.K Thanks :wink1:

Sometimes they show up on Amazon.co.uk but you run the risk of missing out on the more in demand figures if you wait for that.

Most of mine come from amiami.com hlj.com and nin-nin-game, with the latter being best for avoiding customs charges.

Sometimes they show up on Amazon.co.uk but you run the risk of missing out on the more in demand figures if you wait for that.

Most of mine come from amiami.com hlj.com and nin-nin-game, with the latter being best for avoiding customs charges.

I got anh luke from Amazon uk earlier this year. He shipped from the far east, and the package was small enough to avoid customs fees. Although I have no idea how popular he was or whether or not I was lucky to find him on there....

Here's a few quick shots of the Mafex ROTJ Boba Fett. He's really nice looking. The legs for sure are a completely new sculpt, as well as parts of the arms. He's pretty sharp looking!

Here's a few quick shots of the Mafex ROTJ Boba Fett. He's really nice looking. The legs for sure are a completely new sculpt, as well as parts of the arms. He's pretty sharp looking!

Woah....you're right.most things are different....including the slightly different shade of blue/grey on the suit. The different sculpt gives a different stance to the body, as he looks a little thinner, petite. He's like the more colourful younger brother. Not quite as cool looking, but defo worth having. At last, a company who takes the smaller scale boba fett seriously....very seriously in this case :)

Back