S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, has anyone swapped legs with the Obi-Wan figures yet? My AOTC Kenobi arrived yesterday, and the legs are a pretty good match with the TPM tunic.

Tokyo Comic Con is this weekend...

Google Translated:

"TOKYO COMIC CON (Tokyo Comic Convention / Tokyo Comic)
· Date and time of opening:
Friday 2 December 2016 17:00 - 20:00 (preview night)
December 3, 2016 (Sat) 10: 00 ~ 19: 00
Sunday, December 4, 2016 10: 00 ~ 18: 00

Venue :
Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall 9 · 10 (2-1 Nakase, Mihama Ward, Chiba City)

· Admission fee: 2,000 yen on the day (with advance discount available)

Ticket sales information. TICKET INFO.

Many figures of popular characters such as "STAR WARS", "MARVEL", "DC COMICS", etc. are deployed with various brands such as S. H. Figuarts, Master general winner MOGA REALIZATION, and MANGA REALIZATION.

Within the booth, we will also hold an event where you can watch a figure.
further! We have accepted a special preorder of "S. H. Figuarts Anakin Skywalker (ATTACK OF THE CLONES)" for the event period only. For details please check at the event venue.
※ Event contents may change on the day. Please note."

I feel like I usually expect too much from these events, but maybe some live shots of Chewie at least? Padme? Would also love to see at least 1 reveal of non-Iron Man Marvel.

How much are the vader and rotj luke that comes with the unmasked vader head going for. I am looking to get rid of some items to make room for other stuff I want and I have those figures still sealed in the box. I also have episode 1 maul and obi still sealed too that I am thinking of selling.

How much are the vader and rotj luke that comes with the unmasked vader head going for. I am looking to get rid of some items to make room for other stuff I want and I have those figures still sealed in the box. I also have episode 1 maul and obi still sealed too that I am thinking of selling.

Don't sell Darth Maul. He's awesome.

So, has anyone swapped legs with the Obi-Wan figures yet? My AOTC Kenobi arrived yesterday, and the legs are a pretty good match with the TPM tunic.

Why would you swap it? Does movie accurate tunic have matching colors?

Btw just got mine in the mail and Im kinda dissapointed with the head sculpt. Doesnt look similar to the promo shot which is a let down.
IMG_8276.JPG

Was that one of the rickhor409 robes on Obi-Wan?

Saw these images over at taghobby.com
d007.jpg

d005.jpg
I know most people are gonna hate them but I really like that style of joint on figures, I just find them aesthetically pleasing, even though they might break the illusion of seamless realism for some people
HLJ has Chewbacca down as a December 2016 release?

I got an email from NY saying the Skarif trooper, death trooper and K2SO's release date has been set to December 16.

Start of the month means a Figuarts delivery! God bless SAL, it takes a while, but those customs guys don't get their hands in it.

Love the Geo droids, but the phase II clone helmet just looks too squished. I was hoping it would look better in person, but it doesn't. Sadly, the Mafex looks more accurate.

3f2414e755dbe8c84d16bfdfb2906f9b.jpg
1133c8e668256c1badfdb940161ec35c.jpg
662d84585926ce83ff01e3c5016d37c9.jpg

Back