S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 2 version of anakin right ? one with limited editon other one classic figuarts release ? am i right ?

Nah, not a chance, from the get go you can already tell both the proportions of the BS and Bandai Models are still MUCH better than the new Mafex one.

The Mafex one is surely an improvement over the old one, but it really doesn't even touch the before mentioned, keep in mind I hate the BS line, but even that new Vader looks better than Mafex's.

I disagree, so we will have to wait an then... Let's go ready to rumble! :panic:

This DOUBLE EXCLUSIVE Anakin is my begining to the end of collecting PT SH Figuarts. By now I will stay with OT only.

Why? Because of cost?

Cost and availability. I don't like the policy of offering main characters as exclusives, but this time they've gone too far; "buy it NOW and pay it now if you want the second head".
Ok, if the collectors accept this policies, they will continue doing this. Not me, so it's easy: bye, bye!

Ordered anakin, I don't like the pay now only option but I'm gonna get him eventually anyway.

Cost and availability. I don't like the policy of offering main characters as exclusives, but this time they've gone too far; "buy it NOW and pay it now if you want the second head".
Ok, if the collectors accept this policies, they will continue doing this. Not me, so it's easy: bye, bye!

I feel the same about this figure. I've got almost every one so far but I think I'll draw the line here, as nice as it looks. I might just wait for the Ep III version.

I might just wait for the Ep III version.

qui-gon-jinn-mind-trick.jpg

You WILL buy this Anakin.

I'm getting him. Idgaf if he's exclusive, regular or whatever, he WILL be mine. Looks way too good to pass up and regret later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im trying to decide between Nippon Yasan and Mykombini.

I have ordered a few figuarts from NY but not preorders. Mykombini just once on ebay.

Looks like the base price is cheaper at mykombini and nippon yasan charges shipping at time of paymemt. What about mykombini? Is shipping charged immediately and are the EMS costs cheaper?

Also, the preorder closes in late December so will Mykombini allow additional preorders up until that point or when they sell out?

Either way I would have to guess that Figuarts are producing quite a few Anakins if they plan to have two exclusive versions: Limited with extras and the "Classic". I don't think theres really any rush to preorder right away.

I'm getting him. Idgaf if he's exclusive, regular or whatever, he WILL be mine. Looks way too good to pass up and regret later

Yeah, that's exactly the reason why they are starting to sell exclusives.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Yeah, that's exactly the reason why they are starting to sell exclusives.

Tamashii's sold exclusives since the discovery of fire. They know people will buy their figures one way or another and boycotting by not buying the figure does nothing since the majority ends up purchasing at some point or another. If anything their logic is that if no one buys the figure, they simply stop making that character or halt the line. They make smart business decisions overall but they also have logic that's ass backwards [emoji52]

Sooo I went to order Annie on Nippon Yasan and even though they say NO PAYMENT on the order page, they still want to charge? That is a bit confusing. I know that payment is required because of this thread, but the website is not so clear on that.

Tamashii's sold exclusives since the discovery of fire. They know people will buy their figures one way or another and boycotting by not buying the figure does nothing since the majority ends up purchasing at some point or another. If anything their logic is that if no one buys the figure, they simply stop making that character or halt the line. They make smart business decisions overall but they also have logic that's ass backwards [emoji52]

I disagree.

If they don't make epIII Anakin for whatever reason, this figure along with custom heads will be in super high demand

Back