S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aussie collectors stay away from Premium Collectibles. Pre-ordered, paid and never got my Riot Trooper, and they don't respond to emails either.

Aussie collectors stay away from Premium Collectibles. Pre-ordered, paid and never got my Riot Trooper, and they don't respond to emails either.

Sucks to hear. I've also had issues with Premium Collectibles, so I'm staying the hell away from them. They muddled up my address on the parcel, and when I noticed on the tracking it was about to be returned to sender I contacted the courier service, told them of the problem, and they got a hold of PC who refused to pay the $10 re-delivery fee to the correct address. So my item was sent back to Queensland. Not happy.
Which sucks, because some of their prices seem real good.

Well this is alarming. I have the Mafex droids and FO trooper preordered with them...

I pre ordered episode 2 obi wan through ami ami. However every time I have ordered from amiami and chose EMS delivery, I have paid £25 parcel force charges every time. On top of this there really isn't much point in going for EMS to save time, as parcel force sit on it in customs for a week or two.

I just went onto the amiami website and noticed they have added DHL as a means of delivery and state that it may be cheaper and quicker than EMS.

I figured what the hell and changed my delivery method from EMS to DHL. I'll give it a go and see what it's like compared to the EMS. It can't hurt to try it.

Has anyone experienced buying from amiami and using DHL for the delivery? Would be interested to hear.

I pre ordered episode 2 obi wan through ami ami. However every time I have ordered from amiami and chose EMS delivery, I have paid £25 parcel force charges every time. On top of this there really isn't much point in going for EMS to save time, as parcel force sit on it in customs for a week or two.

I just went onto the amiami website and noticed they have added DHL as a means of delivery and state that it may be cheaper and quicker than EMS.

I figured what the hell and changed my delivery method from EMS to DHL. I'll give it a go and see what it's like compared to the EMS. It can't hurt to try it.

Has anyone experienced buying from amiami and using DHL for the delivery? Would be interested to hear.

I haven't ordered through amiami, but, I have used a seller on eBay that delivered via DHL when I got my Maul, it was a quick and trouble free delivery and DHL have good tracking.

Thank you!

It has taken about three years of trial and error, but I finally came up with a procedure which satisfies me. It's about a 30-step process in Photoshop.

I see, when you do it next you could record and save it as an action and then you could maybe share it.

Not directly Star Wars related, but the first review of the Mafex Iron Man Mark 43 is up.

Between Threepio and this, I don't think I'll be taking my chances with their future Star Wars figures.

Not directly Star Wars related, but the first review of the Mafex Iron Man Mark 43 is up.

Between Threepio and this, I don't think I'll be taking my chances with their future Star Wars figures.

Mafex looks like they are stepping up their game big time. I know I would have rather had their Kylo than Figuarts, and I would have rather had the Revoltech Ultron than the Figuarts. Seeing that review makes me a little more comfortable about the BvS mafex preorders I made.

Hmm, I like the look of their 2001 figures and Kylo Ren, we'll just have to see.......

I've got the 2001 figures preordered too, it's not like there's a rich abundance of merchandise for that film.

It's interesting, the Mafex Threepio and Artoo both look great, but Threepio falls to bits if you look at him funny. That Iron Man figure on the other hand looks like a bootleg but costs nearly twice as much as the SHF version. I can't see myself ever preordering Mafex figures other than the above if their quality is going to be this all over the shop...

Photoshop + Boredom = this
Cropped maul out of the pic because he didn't turn out as well as obi in the pic for some reason. Anyone else find it really hard to get a good 2 handed pose for him? (maul i mean)
Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 4.00.55 pm.jpg

RIP maul
Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 3.58.52 pm.jpg

Back