S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eek. That MAFEX C-3PO is a hot mess. Easy pass. Looking forward to the SHF version, which should be coming out in 2022 or 2023, right?

Question: I have a pre-order with MyKombini, for the SHF Luke. I didn't have to pay when I placed the pre-orer back in March. So, will they send me an email when they get the figure in stock, asking for payment? Thanks in advance.
I believe on the 15th you will be getting the payment request from mykombini.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

1/10th scale Sega Yoda goes great with any 6 inch line. Detail is great too.
cb4696d6c9318b15dbd36f1d16950650.jpg

e1fcfd0b4646ad742a7bb5349c43f108.jpg

919cbaa55b1f3b05e01d4b1ed26511f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Sega 1/10 yoda looks realy realyy cool ı'm ordering right now thanks for the info :)

I got my invoice from MyKombini for ANH Luke, just as Gearhart21 said. Thanks, again, for the information. I am quite eager to get this one.

I have it and the R2 in my display. I think it looks really good. Not much in the way of articulation, but he isn't very flexible anyway. :) I can post pics if you're interested.

Please post, I'm just thinking of getting revo r2 than wait it out on SHF. Can you pic your r2 next to your other Figuarts?

Please post, I'm just thinking of getting revo r2 than wait it out on SHF. Can you pic your r2 next to your other Figuarts?

This is the only pic I have on my right now (I'm at work). Revoltech droids, Figuarts Jedi Luke, Madex Vader and BS troopers and Chewie. Let me know if this helps or not.

e604555bd3b71f229d7ff9a57a592cbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and clumsy fingers.

This is the only pic I have on my right now (I'm at work). Revoltech droids, Figuarts Jedi Luke, Madex Vader and BS troopers and Chewie. Let me know if this helps or not.

e604555bd3b71f229d7ff9a57a592cbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and clumsy fingers.

Great set up! I will never stop kicking myself for passing on the shf bonus stand that came with Vader.

I've been going back and forth on revo vs mafex r2/C3P0. With shf ANH Luke coming out soon, I can't display him without his droids. How's the scale on the revo r2? I read a few reviews saying the scale is slightly bigger but your pick doesn't look noticeable.

Great set up! I will never stop kicking myself for passing on the shf bonus stand that came with Vader.

I've been going back and forth on revo vs mafex r2/C3P0. With shf ANH Luke coming out soon, I can't display him without his droids. How's the scale on the revo r2? I read a few reviews saying the scale is slightly bigger but your pick doesn't look noticeable.

Thank you for the compliment. It's funny you'd ask about R2. Probably because of the Kenner figures when I was just a lad, but I thought he was much smaller then he actually was. When I started researching a good R2, he turned out to be much bigger than my mind's eye depicted him.

That is a long winded way of saying that I think he looks fine next to my SHf and BS figures. :)

If anyone is particularly unhappy with Mafex 3PO, I'd probably be willing to buy him on his own for a decent price. It'd take a lot of time, but i think it would be fun improving him.

I have it and the R2 in my display. I think it looks really good. Not much in the way of articulation, but he isn't very flexible anyway. :) I can post pics if you're interested.

thanks mate...
i think look good and its slightly cheaper than SHF...

this is the model kit phasma with some weathering applied. Really it's just black paint watered down, applied, and dabbed off (theres a name for this, but i forgot :slap ). For some reason the weathering looks a lot worse in pics than it does in person (its way more subtle in real life), maybe that's just because these are up close detail shots.
DSC_0041.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg
DSC_0044.jpg

As you can see from the sprue it's very shiny before it gets weathered. Now it looks less like chromed plastic, which can sometimes look cheap and tacky, and more like metal
DSC_0155.jpg
ps sorry for the bad lighting and crappy mobile phone pics, i honestly have no idea how to light figure pics correctly. Working on that though :D

Thank you for the compliment. It's funny you'd ask about R2. Probably because of the Kenner figures when I was just a lad, but I thought he was much smaller then he actually was. When I started researching a good R2, he turned out to be much bigger than my mind's eye depicted him.

That is a long winded way of saying that I think he looks fine next to my SHf and BS figures. :)

Thanks! Haha Me too. It wasn't until I went to a local shop(Toy Traders) where they have a 1:1 scale R2, that I realized he's a lot bigger.

this is the model kit phasma with some weathering applied. Really it's just black paint watered down, applied, and dabbed off (theres a name for this, but i forgot :slap ). For some reason the weathering looks a lot worse in pics than it does in person (its way more subtle in real life), maybe that's just because these are up close detail shots.

As you can see from the sprue it's very shiny before it gets weathered. Now it looks less like chromed plastic, which can sometimes look cheap and tacky, and more like metal

ps sorry for the bad lighting and crappy mobile phone pics, i honestly have no idea how to light figure pics correctly. Working on that though :D

She looks pretty decent.

Nice, I have an Obi Wan on the way soon and will be trying out similar poses against my Maul. I'm tempted to glue the pommel onto my Obi Wan saber when I settle on a pose, it's an easy piece to lose and you can't simply get a replacement.

Back