S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did that cool floor grate thing come from? I'm thinking of putting together a small diorama too, similar to the Tamashii event display one

nki3tInw.jpg

Im pretty sure the majority of it is laser cut acrylic, heated into shape for the bent parts. Also the "clear" looking panels on the floor are actually reflective

Nice, I have an Obi Wan on the way soon and will be trying out similar poses against my Maul. I'm tempted to glue the pommel onto my Obi Wan saber when I settle on a pose, it's an easy piece to lose and you can't simply get a replacement.

Cheers matey. Had a few hairy moments with that pommel myself. Just gotta be careful!

Where did that cool floor grate thing come from? I'm thinking of putting together a small diorama too, similar to the Tamashii event display one

nki3tInw.jpg
That display is so awesome, I remember first seeing it and going a little crazy thinking it may be for sale.

I made the flooring at work. I'm a metal fabricator

Yeah, I will.

I too like that dio you made, I don't have room for dios though, I wish I did. Someone should make some out of card.

Thanks dude! It's not a permanent dio. Don't have the room myself. Just made it to take a few photos, really :)

Interesting use of that two fingered hand.

D'ypu know what bud that's the splayed hand. Not the two fingered one. His thumb is the other side of the sabre. I tried to copy the pose from the proto images of the episode 2 obi wan figuarts!

Oh, right,

I'm glad you get a rocker action on the ankles as the shelf my figures are on slopes forward slightly so I have to angle the feet to counter this or they fall off it. My Mafex Vader isn't quite as steady as I'd like though and he takes time to settle.

Wow. That looks amazing. Not even really much of an OT fan but I'm considering getting this (if its even still available).

That alternate face though...

Wow. That looks amazing. Not even really much of an OT fan but I'm considering getting this (if its even still available).

That alternate face though...

Lol yeah the extra face is a little silly. But it'll look great under the helmet!

That smiling sculpt is that kid from Empire Records that screams "SHOPLIFTER!!!". Otherwise, it's a good figure, but I already have a Luke now and haven't really room for two.

I will be honest, I didnt see the problem with the smiling face in the promos, but the actual release face? Thats creepy and derpy at the same time lol.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The riotrooper came in yesterday from Japan and I love it! It's my first Star Wars FigureArts (i've only had the Godzilla series) and it's breathtaking. I need to jump on the other figures ASAP.

I need a better pose tho as I can't figure out what to do with him. It's such a solid figure and nothing falls off despite it being so poseable.

6eW4g0V.jpg

Cqe49S5.jpg

:lol That smiling sculpt is the worst thing they have done in the entire line:lecture

But we already knew it looked bad. Shame they didn't fix it as this is a pretty important figure!:slap

The rest of the package is ****ing ace though.:yess:

I just realised, if the training remote was removable from the rest of the effect piece, it would make a really cool blaster deflection effect.

Back