S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so, they messed up the graflex saber... image.jpeg

Someone should flatout paint it into a joker face. But yeah otherwise if I was looking for this version of Luke I'd be happy. Perhaps the face is exchangeable with jedi's, and otherwise you could definitely use the wendswept hair for this one, when he's standing the desert or something.

I love that Joker idea!

I'm actually planning on displaying this figure with the helmet and training remote laser/saber effect, so I'll just hide the derpy face under the helmet and potentially use the non-pervy head sculpt on another figure body, like how I put the windswept Jedi head sculpt on the Figuarts Stormtrooper body.

I got an email today to select and pay for my ANH Luke to ship from Anime Export, just FYI. Anyone else getting shipping notices for him?

Photoshop + Boredom = this
Cropped maul out of the pic because he didn't turn out as well as obi in the pic for some reason. Anyone else find it really hard to get a good 2 handed pose for him? (maul i mean)

RIP maul

I will probably find out tomorrow. I have Obi Wan waiting for me at my local parcel office as I have to pay a fee. Once he's free I'll see what I can set up with the two of them.

I love that Joker idea!

I'm actually planning on displaying this figure with the helmet and training remote laser/saber effect, so I'll just hide the derpy face under the helmet and potentially use the non-pervy head sculpt on another figure body, like how I put the windswept Jedi head sculpt on the Figuarts Stormtrooper body.

I got an email today to select and pay for my ANH Luke to ship from Anime Export, just FYI. Anyone else getting shipping notices for him?

Yup got that too. A bit bumped they didnt put more attention on his saber though. Thats the only graflex from shf sadly.

Uhh, someone at bluefin needs fired for that one! Lee in the iconic yellow jumpsuit is a great choice, but why have they posed him like.....that?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Finally hasbro came up with Quigon. Its a pity SHF havent reveal him yet, would love to have him from SHF :(
Theres lots of line up revealed by hasbro including lando dand people and hera. Oh how I wish SHF could make more characters. At least there Grievous to look forward too...
image.jpeg

Finally hasbro came up with Quigon. Its a pity SHF havent reveal him yet, would love to have him from SHF :(
Theres lots of line up revealed by hasbro including lando dand people and hera. Oh how I wish SHF could make more characters. At least there Grievous to look forward too...
View attachment 279881

Wow, that actually looks really nice!

Quite excited about qui gon. Even though black series are big pieces of crap. I hope he turns out good so I can put him with my shf obi and maul

The Lando looks even better. And the Tusken looks good too.

And I think I might jump in and get their Rebels figures too.

Figuarts need to get some more figures out. I'm getting impatient!

They'll eventually reveal Qui Gon officially. For companies like Tamashii, it's all about patience. They don't crank out a bunch of figures like Hasbro cuz they're a premium brand

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

They'll eventually reveal Qui Gon officially. For companies like Tamashii, it's all about patience. They don't crank out a bunch of figures like Hasbro cuz they're a premium brand

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

This. That's why I feel no excitement looking at those announcements.

I mean their decent: Qui Gon, Royal Guard, O-old Ben, T-ttusken Raider, L-lan *gulp Lando..

Does anyone else find that wanting a figure and getting it feel better than when you finally have the figure in hand? I wanted Obi Wan and I got Obi Wan, but, now I have him in hand I can't help feeling underwhelmed somehow. Could it be because I had to pay a customs fee? Could it be because I practically knackered his saber getting the hands on it!? (I managed to yank out the blade and nearly snapped the peg off!) I don't know.

Perhaps I'll feel better when I get him together with Maul and they're dueling, we'll see, it's not like he isn't a great figure, he is, the heads are the best I have so far. I suspect that'll change when I get Mace, but, I'm just not excited about Obi Wan, and I thought I would be....

Back