S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more
Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 6.13.19 pm.jpg
Like the last one i used chroma key, which didn't really go as well as expected (lots of holes, etc.). Fun experiment anyway :D

So mace is pretty cool. Nothing's wrong with him, but for some reason i'm just not getting that same excitement from him as i am from the others. Like, when i think of the upcoming jango i just can't wait but mace is sort of more....meh. Probably because i only picked him up because he was fairly cheap ($64AUD, although i paid $70 to get him here much, much faster).
Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 8.35.21 pm.jpg
He has quite a few loose joints though, namely the head, hips, and left shoulder. The shoulder is especially annoying as his bicep joints are really tight
Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 8.35.32 pm.jpg

Thanks guys! Most of it's post processing though, below is an original. I still haven't figured out how to set up a good photo area, so i have to rely almost totally on editing to achieve the look i want. Hopefully soon I'll be able to achieve much better results in the original photos
Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 6.40.28 pm.jpg

I have no will power! Just broke down and bought classic Luke after saying I already had Jedi Luke and didn't need another. He just looks so good!

I have no will power! Just broke down and bought classic Luke after saying I already had Jedi Luke and didn't need another. He just looks so good!

Yeah, I'm completely with you. I was planning on cancelling my order for the ANH Luke since I already have the awesome Jedi Luke, but I got an email today from Anime-Export telling me my ANH Luke is ready to ship and I couldn't resist! I'm looking forward to it arriving!

I was the same, had no intention of buying ANH Luke, but Nippon Yasan emailed saying preorders were open again so I jumped on it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This ANH Luke may be my very first figuarts figure. I've been wanting a good quality ANH Luke Skywalker, but I don't have the money for the Hot Toys.

That one face is really derpy though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple solution to the face problem. Don't use that face. I sure as hell won't. Besides the creeper face, he looks fantastic

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Simple solution to the face problem. Don't use that face. I sure as hell won't. Besides the creeper face, he looks fantastic

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Well, I guess you could use the derp face if you want to have a pervy Luke in your collection....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back