S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a new few clones for a friend of mine. Wolffe, Boost, and Comet. Currently very rough but working on Boost. Also working on General Plo
860b0e51fc3e2837cc204de04aacae08.jpg

853d096f194e08523ce51a187b2ac437.jpg

058867c31fad4693e216b0b19dd7b850.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Working on a new few clones for a friend of mine. Wolffe, Boost, and Comet. Currently very rough but working on Boost. Also working on General Plo

Wow, looks fantastic. Figuarts need to get on with some clone repaints themselves. There's money there.....

Made my first Ep2 Obi preorder through amiami yesterday. How long does it take for them to charge us? Is it on launch day? And how much is the shipping on average is to your country? Usually I order from a local seller but some tend to not have the complete list. Figured might as well try to order for myself.

Ami ami requests payment upon release of all items in your monthly order for pre order items... I have no idea what shipping to Indonesia would be....ami ami charges the typical ems rates

So awesome! Are you going with three finger hands for Plo or taking some artistic liberties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw, hoping the model kit clone comes this week, ordered it when it came out! Will likely get a second to display both heads.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

image.jpg
Thats a despicable move by Hasbro honestly, you dont deliberately make two highly sought after versions of characters exclusives like that. I have heard many black series collectors constantly asking for old Obi and unmasked Kylo, thats just slapping your customer base honestly.

Yeah and let's not kid ourselves here. The highly photoshopped pre release pictures of these figures are going to look nothing like the final figures that will appear in the stores. Hasbro roped me into this line initially with their first wave of beautiful shots of Luke x wing pilot, R2D2 etc... The sad truth is, the figures are sub standard at best compared to the likes of the Figuarts and Mafex equivalents. Its a real shame as I had high hopes before this line first came out, especially with the improvement in sculpting technology over the last 5 or so years. Hasbro will get none of my hard earned money anymore. If your happy with paying over the odds for cheap looking renditions of your cherished SW characters then fair play to you, but I expect at least a little effort. I'd rather pay that bit extra and get a figure that does justice to my beloved Star Wars characters.

2 things:

Those Wolfpack and Plo customs are for me! Ahhhhhhhhhh thank you Gearhart!'

The Mafex droids look so killer. 3PO's torso looks a little stretched out to me, but I bet that could be fixed. Thank for the photos Mikel!

2 things:

Those Wolfpack and Plo customs are for me! Ahhhhhhhhhh thank you Gearhart!'

The Mafex droids look so killer. 3PO's torso looks a little stretched out to me, but I bet that could be fixed. Thank for the photos Mikel!
Haha no problem slowly but surely I'll get them to you.

So awesome! Are you going with three finger hands for Plo or taking some artistic liberties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've actually been contemplating that myself. I really would like you make it as accurate as possible but have to see how much work will be involved. If I can utilize what I have without adding width to the hand I will go for screen accurate.

Wow, looks fantastic. Figuarts need to get on with some clone repaints themselves. There's money there.....
Lol until then I'll have to try and gain a profit from it haha atleast enough to support my addiction

They look great, I love the intricate markings on the Clone helmet. Not sure I'd have the guts to do that to a Mace though. I don't know if I could afford to get multiples of a certain character.

Threepio and Artoo do look good, and Threepio looks to have all the right articulation as there appear to be slots in his arms for the pistons to slide in, much like the 1/6 ones did. At first I thought he was a little small, but, I looked at stills of him and Luke together and he is just right, so props to Mafex for that. Could I spend £75 on them, mmmmm................................

Aaaannd, built:

59037b0f680128fa20167d6f1af051e2.jpg

This model kit is really well done, better articulation in the legs than the figuarts one, and the extra head is a nice bonus. Arms seem to be a bother for clone figures though , they are as limited as the figuarts. Review will be up tonight or tomorrow!

Aaaannd, built:

59037b0f680128fa20167d6f1af051e2.jpg

This model kit is really well done, better articulation in the legs than the figuarts one, and the extra head is a nice bonus. Arms seem to be a bother for clone figures though , they are as limited as the figuarts. Review will be up tonight or tomorrow!

So it lets you have the option of making it both Ep II and III modes

Wow that's a great deal

Back