S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That long huh!? Crikey!

We first saw this image in Oct 2014!!!

801cccf426628413208e1522959768f4.jpg

At least we finally get that Luke this month!

For some of the dbz figuarts line we had to wait 4+ for release. Goku was shown years before he was released, and some have never been released yet. Its amazing how long term tamashiis plans can be.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

For some of the dbz figuarts line we had to wait 4+ for release. Goku was shown years before he was released, and some have never been released yet. Its amazing how long term tamashiis plans can be.

Their annual display in October will be interesting. I'm really hoping for some TFA heroes, along with some new OT figures.

Lost the small, detachable bit off of my E1 Kenobi hilt. Anyone know where I could get a replacement or am I going to have to buy a second figure?

Lost the small, detachable bit off of my E1 Kenobi hilt. Anyone know where I could get a replacement or am I going to have to buy a second figure?
Theres no way to buy parts, its going to be a full figure im afraid. Look for used figures, you will get them cheaper that way.

Ouch, I feared that might happen to someone. I may glue the one on mine in when I get him as I'm pretty much settled on the poses I want to do and he'll always have the saber in his hands. A second figure for anyone in the UK may be a tall order post Brexit and things could start getting expensive. I may have to get what I can when I can and cut and run.

Might try and find someone to cast one for you casting cave was selling the hilt for the longest time.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You could wait for episode II obi-wan, Then you can do the leg swap as I'm planning and have better pants colors too. You could find some other use for EPII Obi-wan I'd say. And if you wait for the opportune moment I think he'll be fairly cheap. I paid way too much for TPM Obi considering what you can find him for now, still. And I would say TPM Obi-one is more popular than AotC. Either way GL I guess...

Not a bad idea, a proper SHF Indy is not beyond the realms of possibility though......

Youre right, since Indy is part of Disney now and that there will be Indy 5 soon. I hope they can tackle that.

Back on the topic of SW, anyone have the Mafex droids yet?

Youre right, since Indy is part of Disney now and that there will be Indy 5 soon. I hope they can tackle that.

Back on the topic of SW, anyone have the Mafex droids yet?

Mine are probably a week away. I picked up the set for a good R2; not crazy about the look of Threepio, but I'll find out soon enough. You'd think someone in Asia would have them by now, but I haven't seen any sign of in-hand pics online.

Mine are in the post office sorting center, so I'm thinking Wednesday they'll arrive, Tuesday if I'm lucky.

Made my first Ep2 Obi preorder through amiami yesterday. How long does it take for them to charge us? Is it on launch day? And how much is the shipping on average is to your country? Usually I order from a local seller but some tend to not have the complete list. Figured might as well try to order for myself.

Back