S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to the above folk reminding me, I got my order in for AOTC Obi. Gutting it is too with the pound dropping so much. Costing us £40 each and that's if they *don't* get caught by customs. Ouch. Thanks, England.

Hopefully they don't get snagged and between now and November the exchange rate gets better... I'm from England and all I am doing is muttering "thanks" at people under my breath for how much more things are going to cost me!

Got my business in the front/party in the back Obi. Also got Mark III Iron Man and 2016 Godzilla because I'm a fiend like that.

Edit: All from Amiami. Look harder! He's there.

Got my business in the front/party in the back Obi. Also got Mark III Iron Man and 2016 Godzilla because I'm a fiend like that.

Edit: All from Amiami. Look harder! He's there.

Snagged a Mark III because it's a great film. Passing on Mullet Obi but I could go for a Clone Wars or ROTS Obi Wan. Better haircut after his awkward Hipster Padawan phase and Hippie years.

Soo, Hasbro come up with these exclusive. Waiting for SHF to come up with old Ben. But knowing SHF, if they do come, the robes would be plastic.
Not sure if the robe on this BS figure is cloth or plastic, but seems like it would be plastic. As for Kylo, still waiting on my Mafex. Not sure why SHF didnt choose to include his unmasked head.
image.jpg

Soo, Hasbro come up with these exclusive. Waiting for SHF to come up with old Ben. But knowing SHF, if they do come, the robes would be plastic.
Not sure if the robe on this BS figure is cloth or plastic, but seems like it would be plastic. As for Kylo, still waiting on my Mafex. Not sure why SHF didnt choose to include his unmasked head.
View attachment 273982
Whose exclusive are these? SDCC?

Yea SDCC.

Not sure if Adam Driver or Robert Davi.

Also, the robe is definitely soft goods.

Thats a despicable move by Hasbro honestly, you dont deliberately make two highly sought after versions of characters exclusives like that. I have heard many black series collectors constantly asking for old Obi and unmasked Kylo, thats just slapping your customer base honestly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hasbro's handling of Star Wars is generally inexplicable; but didn't they have an SDCC Fett and a regular release without the Carbonite? I imagine Obi Wan may show up without the table.

This has been standard MO For Hasbro on con exclusives. the figures themselves will be released on standard packaging but the accessories are the true exclusives.

Thanks to the above folk reminding me, I got my order in for AOTC Obi. Gutting it is too with the pound dropping so much. Costing us £40 each and that's if they *don't* get caught by customs. Ouch. Thanks, England.

I didn't get hit when I got Luke from MyKombini and he went through the same depot that hit me for my Mafex Vader.

Back