S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Obi-Wan finally arrived. How do you get the blue lightsaber to go through the left hand when you want him to hold it with both hands? Mine ended up snapping off the hilt and the peg is now crooked from trying.

Don't know why they've designed the hand this way without the malleable thumb.

3936c20b1dafdedc515d490b6542673e.jpg

Well here's a comparison pic
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

My Obi-Wan finally arrived. How do you get the blue lightsaber to go through the left hand when you want him to hold it with both hands? Mine ended up snapping off the hilt and the peg is now crooked from trying.

Don't know why they've designed the hand this way without the malleable thumb.
The little black 'pommel' on the bottom of the lightsaber comes off in order to slide the saber through the hands.

The little black 'pommel' on the bottom of the lightsaber comes off in order to slide the saber through the hands.

Took me forever to realize this as well. I assume its in the instructions, but I never read those things. I could be wrong.

Maybe the pauldron needs to stay off to display accurately with the cloak?

But..I mean was she ever shown without the cape? Or with the cape not over a shoulder? Just a weird thing to have haha

It's irritating how Bandai keeps getting the heights wrong for their Star Wars line. The Vader and Phasma figures are only a few millimeters taller than the Stormtroopers. They obviously should be taller than that.

Yeah phasma is slightly inaccurate with the height I think, at least going off of the listing. 155mm. Kylo is 160mm, but that could be because of the hood. Canon-wise kylo is ever so slightly shorter than phasma. I don't think the height issue is as bad as vaders though. Figure looks stunning as usual.

Well she looks more chrome than before so that's good. Height is disappointing though, just like the Vader. Probably gonna cancel my HLJ preorder since the model kit looks like it'll be the best of the bunch. Maybe Mafex will come out the woodwork and make their own to fix Tamashii's mistakes? Wouldn't be the first time

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Thanks! That's the answer I was looking for. Should've read the instructions for once, they're normally useless.

Back