S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just so happened to order 2 today! Did yours come with the forehead paint defect as seen in the others? That's all I'm really worried about...

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
What defect? I'll have to check after work tonight

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Still love my Maul
6bb9faf6e3c3c727f313f346dd1d9ee4.jpg

cefb80e25b52021cbd51195ad8d771c4.jpg

c66c846c248e5bccc9ed2a4d4442bb83.jpg

959a7526dc0d72a1e5be11554b701fde.jpg

5772efb678f63f951602f42eadf61bc3.jpg

3e40fe277cd49af272384b58b8a0d499.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There were some paint bleeding issues on his hairline. Some had more than others while some didn't at all.

You mean by his forehead? I saw a bit but it wasn't too distracting.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Well the Mafex is the best option but if you really don't want it, then there's not much you can do. I wouldn't wait on them redoing Vader, let alone upscaling him. Tamashii isn't the type of company to do that sort of thing and in their eyes, Vader is perfectly fine the way he is. The Mafex isn't all that bad and looks fantastic with the Figuarts and is even cheaper.

Tamashii up scaled both Godzilla 94 when needed as well as all the Ultraman figures when needed. Fan outcry is what is needed. THe thing is that Upscaled Vader will be the ANH/rouge one version however.

The paint on obi's hair line isn't too bad at all in hand.

I love the figure that much that I haven't even noticed it on my two figures.

Any new news on AOTC Kenobi?

Also, does Bandai show figurarts figures at NY toy Fair?
No news, probably wont be for a while, until at least ANH Luke goes up for preorder.

They do show at NY Toy fair but I wouldnt get my hopes up. The Star Wars figuarts line is Japan only, so the line wont likely be shown anywhere else.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Farm boy & Jedi Luke look to be in scale with one another so I don't have any concerns about that now.image.jpg

Argh according to tracking my amiami order processed through Japan on the 21st but it still hasn't arrived on here waiting. This waiting is hard stuff. How long does it typically take?

Argh according to tracking my amiami order processed through Japan on the 21st but it still hasn't arrived on here waiting. This waiting is hard stuff. How long does it typically take?

I've found the tracking from AmiAmi usually only shows one or two updates, usually in Tokyo. But postage to Australia is pretty damn quick.

Also, i've been lurking the boards for ages, I need to post more...

rko01_zpsga6m7ukl.jpg

**** you're entirely right Big D, all non-japan venues can be ignored for this line, they're not allowed to market this outide japan. Totally forget that.

Go about your business folks. Move along, move along.

Back