S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got sucked into this line big time. Dropped $70 for Darth Emo / Kylo Ren, $58 for Darth Maul, $60 for Obi Wan. Also pre-ordered Captain Phasma and Episode VI Luke for $60 each. My wallet hurts.

Thankfully I bought Vader a few months back for $65. The figure goes for about $80 and the base goes for about $50 on Ebay

Funny you say that Eddranger^ because as fast as i got sucked in with Jedi Luke I find my interest waning just as fast with the disappointment that is Phasma here (height, weathering?, meh character) coupled with the lack of interest in anything other than OT. Not to mention the wait time.

i'm bored

Edit:
1.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

What happened the this figure?:dunno

Last edited:
I'm guessing Phasma will be more significant in the sequels.

I get what you're saying with the height and all of that. SH Figuarts isn't always accurate, but man, I dig there stuff. Can't wait to see what other new lines they do. I collect this and the DBZ figures.

I'm guessing Phasma will be more significant in the sequels.

I get what you're saying with the height and all of that. SH Figuarts isn't always accurate, but man, I dig there stuff. Can't wait to see what other new lines they do. I collect this and the DBZ figures.

I dig the stuff too it's just, i dunno. I missed out on TVC because I started collecting HT around that time and I could never find them in stores. So i quit Hasbro SW all together (just when it was getting really good) after 15 yrs due to distribution issues and focused on HT. Now i feel my HT collection is pretty much complete considering they don't want to give much attention to classic lines and now i'm going back and picking up all the OT TVC figures for a hefty price on Ebay. :lol

At least the cards aren't punched.:monkey1

EVERY instants that I see a recently released figure it does not meet expectations. But I can say with confidence once you have it in hand you will be pleased. Something about these figures just make them hard to capture on camera. I'm very excited to get my Phasma! :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I know I said i wasnt going to get phasma, due to her height and all, but having the FO trooper made me realize just how good her articulation will be, so she is on the way. More than likely expect a review end of next week at most :p

I really prefer the chrome on the model kit though, so will definitely get it too then decide whether the figuarts is good enough to keep or sell on.

Disappointed there is little to no weathering, I thought that was a cool look on the prototype. Still looks like an overall solid figure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh, Phasmas actual outfit in the film doesnt HAVE any weathering, or not much of it anyway, so im happy they no longer have any on the figure.

Maybe the weathered Phasma is actually from episode 8 when she has a long and grueling battle in some rugged terrain. It's a little hint to the fans that she's gonna actually do stuff in the next film.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Maybe the weathered Phasma is actually from episode 8 when she has a long and grueling battle in some rugged terrain. It's a little hint to the fans that she's gonna actually do stuff in the next film.

Or its what she looks like after being thrown in the garbage disposal..LOL [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

She's definitely too short but not as under scaled as Vader was. His was much more noticeable than Phasma and she looks like a better figure all around. Besides the shortness she looks pretty damn good. Sure she's not as chrome as she should be but still decent enough. Kinda on the fence of whether keeping my preorder or just going for the kit [emoji848]

Wait wait wait, just noticed a new promo pic for model kit phasma, she comes with a cloth cape too??

captain_phasma_04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got my invoice from AmiAmi. The lack of weathering is a bit disappointing but I think she still looks great. Just wish Obi-Wan would hurry up :mad:

Personally I think the cloth cape on the model kit doesn't look great - but I don't think soft goods ever looks good at this scale or smaller.

I was originally on board for the figuarts phasma but will probably wait to see comparisons in hand of it and the model kit.

Back