S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At your service Platty :)

Photo review of Battle Droid at Hacchaka:

35940fb2.jpg

cfe552c5.jpg

ce0d4d04.jpg

242fa6a7.jpg

4a9932f0.jpg

Dang seeing the troopers actually make me wish I'd gotten some instead of counting on the ROTS versions

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Yes. Will probably do tomorrow. Picked up 3 of each. My Movie Realization Boba Fett should arrive tomorrow so will open all together.

I just got a payment request from Amiami and Hobby Search. 4 battle droids and 4 Cones. Oh Man, my bleeding wallet! I had to take it easy on BF this year. Just picked up some Blu-ray movies.

Any in hand reviews on clone or battle droid? Have some coming, but wondering if I should grab a couple more while they are still available??

Have both. Articulation on the Clone Trooper at the legs is a bit limited at the thigh armor is high and restricting. Otherwise, very good. The Battle Droid has less articulation (hips move to the side possibly 5 degrees and maybe the same or less with the arms although the arms have a movable shoulder which allows greater mobility). The head, neck, and waist (abdomen) are articulated well for getting it into the non battle mode, as shown in the photos above. Stands pretty well. Having trouble getting the gun attached to its back as is intended. Both figures are great and well worth picking up multiples.

Back