S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, now that I can see! Especially if you've been collecting since before the prequels. I'm only collecting SHF, so l like the current release pace.

Did some Christmas shopping

Got

1. Mafex Vader
2. Mafex Stormtroper
3. SH Maul

to go along with my SH Luke, Vader and Stromtropper. Waitng on Kylo and the First Order.

Could someone took a photo of Luke from behind with standard face and hair but without the back of the hair?
I have an issue with mine so i'd like to check how the head's joint touches the neck's hole!

Could someone took a photo of Luke from behind with standard face and hair but without the back of the hair?
I have an issue with mine so i'd like to check how the head's joint touches the neck's hole!

Does yours have a wobbly head? If so it isn't how the head sits on the neck or how far down the neck peg hole is drilled I thought both and even tried drilling the hole deeper (I know this sounds dirty). Turns out it's just that some of the neck peg holes are a tad bit too wide at the top so some of them have a slight wiggle. If this isn't the issue then maybe it helps someone else to not take a drill to their figure.

ugh, let my nippon yasan order cancel on the scout troopers. Hopefully order one or two later for a decent price. I hate this new policy of theirs.

I got the cancellation email too. They're being pretty ruthless. I wont be forced into prepaying when I'm not ready so I'll take my business elsewhere.

Does yours have a wobbly head? If so it isn't how the head sits on the neck or how far down the neck peg hole is drilled I thought both and even tried drilling the hole deeper (I know this sounds dirty). Turns out it's just that some of the neck peg holes are a tad bit too wide at the top so some of them have a slight wiggle. If this isn't the issue then maybe it helps someone else to not take a drill to their figure.
Yes, my luke issue is the wobbly head! It isnt a big issue since I am not going to play with my figure but I just want to display it.
In your opinion this issue could ruin how it looks? I mean in the photos and the videos that I have seen on internet it seems that Luke has a longer neck like if the head couldnt go deeper due to the more narrow neck hole.
I have requested that photo because I'd like to see how far the head's joint is from the neck hole in the "normal" version.
In "ours" version completley touchs the neck hole.
Is it just an illusion? Am I wrong?

That's it! I'm out of the Black Series,
this is the one!!
:rock!!!

yhu2adun.jpg

Woah.

I want to get the preorder price. Figuarts figures with the exception of dbz usually sell out fast. The scout trooper w/ a bike is looking amazing. I might get that for office use.

Speaking of maul. I'm liking him more with a robe.

5b54d2ad1f8a497265fcc2134405ba21.jpg

Now I hope they release qui gon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God that robe is beautiful, where'd you get it from?

Did you all see that Kylo will be released on December 16th? If you get ems shipping from a japanese or hong kong vendor he should be in time for xmas.

Did you all see that Kylo will be released on December 16th? If you get ems shipping from a japanese or hong kong vendor he should be in time for xmas.

Good to know :yess:

I always get EMS, it's the best way to ship from overseas if it is offered

Back