S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melee stormtrooper, the real star of TFA.

@Smudger Rex and ARC troopers man, those are my holy grail regarding armoured characters, after Vader and Boba. Clones were human droids to me until I watched the clone wars series. By which I mean boring and canon fodder, no individuality. These army builders are only cool if you're actually gonna army build them imo.

I wasn't going to get the FO trooper but did you see the new tv spot where they have a staff that can challenge a lightsaber :horror

I wasn't going to get the FO trooper but did you see the new tv spot where they have a staff that can challenge a lightsaber :horror

Thats this guy

Recent images from Akiba Showroom:

23362506946_217ce637ac_b.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

Those who PO at ami2 , I'd suggest you have a backup plan as my account has suddenly been block or deleted without any reason whatsoever. Ever since they changed to a new system or server, I sent a few messages which goes unreplied. I've been a member for 4-5 years and have always paid for my orders.

Those who PO at ami2 , I'd suggest you have a backup plan as my account has suddenly been block or deleted without any reason whatsoever. Ever since they changed to a new system or server, I sent a few messages which goes unreplied. I've been a member for 4-5 years and have always paid for my orders.

Interesting. I've just been invoiced for, paid for and had shipped my clones and droids.

Im getting a Mafex Vader and a S.h. Luke, what version of Boba should I get for scale?

Suck if those cancelled ones were the ones that came back in stock...

Im getting a Mafex Vader and a S.h. Luke, what version of Boba should I get for scale?
Start from Black Series, then buy what's available which would be Bandai model kit and when the Mafex Boba is available, then get that next year. Bandai kit is nice with all details but is brittle. Hasbro's the most durable

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

Got my Mafex Vader today. Wonderful figure that fits in so well with these figuarts. Only gripes are the iffy wire in the cape and the lack of head movement, but I saw a mod to shave the neck down so that Vader can at least look down. Will probably try it soon. Overall I highly recommend.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back