S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I have the feeling we won't actually see all these variants? Or maybe we will. Anyone more familiar with figuarts have any input? Do these variants have a good chance at making it to us?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Security droid! Super Battle Droid! Geo Droid!
Mace looks awesome, Luke looks awesome. The droids look awesome.

This line is so exciting. I just wish we could get some official reveals!

Wow, they're really expanding this line quickly. All of the upcoming figures look glorious and I love that the entire saga is getting a look in.

I have Luke, Vader and two Stormies ... I think I'll have to call it at that, I can't afford to sucked in any more.

I feel fortunate that all I care about is the Original Trilogy and (now) the Sequel Trilogy. That helps me narrow my focus on what to collect. So far, like the poster right above me, I have Darth, Luke (ROTJ) and 2 Stormtroopers. Looking forward to The Force Awakens releases this month and into 2016. Also have a couple of pre-orders in for the Biker Scout (ROTJ) and the First Order Riot Trooper.

I'm really interested to know when that Luke (ANH) and R2-D2/C-3PO will be go up. Hopefully they don't wait forever to issue those.

I am still getting a bit of everything, looking forward to Mace and that Super Battledroid but I am really interested in the ANH Luke, missed the ROTJ one and surprised I like the new one so much seeming I passed on the HT version wanting either an ESB or ROTJ "definitive version" so I didn't get more than one (though I will also buy TFA Luke too).

At this scale though its much easier to be less choosey on what ends up in the shopping cart.

Wow, this so cool and exciting seeing how fast this line is growing. There's no way I could afford even half of them, so I've made my must-have list for each film. It's going to be hard to stick to it, though, when all of them look so perfect. I really want to see Jango to be able to compare if Hasbro's would be good enough.

Why do I have the feeling we won't actually see all these variants? Or maybe we will. Anyone more familiar with figuarts have any input? Do these variants have a good chance at making it to us?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well Tamashii is know for showing figures and then never releasing them but with this like I think it'll be different. Seeing as how popular this line is and how it's selling, they're gonna release as much as they can. They already have huge plans it seems as there's been an absolute wave of figures being thrown at us. Me thinks they're looking to take down Hasbro. So far imo, they're leaving them in the dust

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Photo review of Clone Trooper Phase I at Hacchaka:

feccd290-s.jpg

e972f2da-s.jpg

998ab2a7-s.jpg

78cd581b-s.jpg

All these pics look amazing, but where are the preorders?! Come on already. I'm ready to order.

Back