S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i thought it was a missed paint app too, the prop is silver but its such dark scenes on the deathstar that it comes out looking black, figuarts nailed it

By far, SH figuarts is the best company making Star Wars figures at this scale or any scale smaller than 1/6th. The scout trooper with speeder bike is a must buy. I don't know about Bandai producing the battle droid when it sets back other key characters in the star wars verse. I hope they do a clone wars Obi-Wan and a New Hope Obi wan. Moreover, I want to get those New Hope Han Solo and Luke they teased awhile back. My wish list consists of Bespin Luke, X-Wing Pilot Luke Han Solo, Hoth Leia, Admiral Ackbar, Boba Fett, Emperor Palpatine, Echo Base Rebel Soldier, Clone Wars Obi-Wan, Snowtrooper, Kanan Jarrus, Wedge, and The Inquistor

Just ordered Luke McDowell such a cool looking figure other than the gold hair. Regardless, it blows away everything available in this scale.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just ordered Luke McDowell such a cool looking figure other than the gold hair. Regardless, it blows away everything available in this scale.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Trust me it does look better in person. Pics ruin it IMO

I discovered that with the right angling and lighting, the saber can illuminate:yess:. Honest this is no SFX

" Now full fill your destiny and take your father's place at my side "

" Never "

Zztt

" I'll never join the Darkside "

" You've failed your highness..I'm a Jedi..like my father before me "

" So be it....JEDI

" Father..PLEASE! "

Awesome pics. I may have to reevaluate my need for this now. How bad do I want to start another line? Hmmmm

It could be costly, but IMO it's worth it. You don't have to necessarily get the whole line, but honestly the black series is not worth $20 IMO. I think they should reduce the price of the black series to $10-15 for what you get and I think Figuarts should reduce to an average cost of $25-35.

The detail and love that Figuarts puts in their figures as well as keeping the articulation to the extreme is phenomenal

I'm only going to collect the core characters of this SW line :lecture

At least pick up the Luke. He's top notch

Last edited:
^ Any clone armour experts care to comment? They look right to me. Can't imagine why the stormtrooper looks so off-model but they appear to nail these. :gah:

^ Any clone armour experts care to comment? They look right to me. Can't imagine why the stormtrooper looks so off-model but they appear to nail these. :gah:

Maybe it's because no one can ever seem to agree on what a storm trooper should look like?

Maybe it's because no one can ever seem to agree on what a storm trooper should look like?

LOL...depends on who you talk to:

ANH Stunt
ANH Hero
ESB
ROTJ

That's all there were, and between the two ANH and one ESB version, physical proportions don't change, just paint apps, brow placement and lenses, none of which should be huge issues at this scale if they just got at least the shape right. Ah well.

Ordering two clones, at least. And definitely a speeder bike, might do one droid but id rather have more clones... And im bailing out of hasbro, gunna sell pretty much everything and do this line, its just too good

Back