S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus mafex is 1/10 scale, doesnt fit in with much. Figuarts has my undying loyalty now as young obiwan is my childhood hero, cannot fing wait, hope hes a december release :D

Right now, minor quibbles aside, it really feels like SHF won Star Wars in 1/12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Just sold all my Black Series stuff. Wasn't going to bother with this line, but Obi-Wan and the Battle droids has won me over.

I now have Luke and 2 Stormies on the way.

Where did you order Luke from? For some reason this has completely passed me by (probably due to the Marvel/DC madness of late) and all the usual places I order Figuarts from are sold out.

Where did you order Luke from? For some reason this has completely passed me by (probably due to the Marvel/DC madness of late) and all the usual places I order Figuarts from are sold out.

There was one on sale at Amazon.co.uk with free shipping. Was the last one though.

Padawan Obi-Wan looks amazing. Qui Gon next?

Yup. Just sold all my Black Series stuff. Wasn't going to bother with this line, but Obi-Wan and the Battle droids has won me over.

I now have Luke and 2 Stormies on the way.

Black Series quality is terrible. I get that they're cheaper but I prefer quality over quantity.

I don't even like the prequels, but I do like some of the designs and set pieces. I pre-ordered Maul and I'm in for Obi and Qui Gon plus those Clones. Wow, I feel *so* dirty. ;)

SHF made me buy PT figures. [emoji50]

There was one on sale at Amazon.co.uk with free shipping. Was the last one though.

Doh! Oh well I will have to keep an eye out and get one for the best deal I can find (and probably be quick about it)... Now I see a Padawan Obi-Wan I may have to track down a Maul!

Black Series quality is terrible. I get that they're cheaper but I prefer quality over quantity.

I don't even like the prequels, but I do like some of the designs and set pieces. I pre-ordered Maul and I'm in for Obi and Qui Gon plus those Clones. Wow, I feel *so* dirty. ;)

SHF made me buy PT figures. [emoji50]

Ive looked at some of the Black Series figures in Forbidden Planet and while some of them look ok (mainly the Troopers) these do look a whole lot better though for going on 3 times the price you would hope they did!

I didn't mind the prequels and would love it if they did a ROTS Obi-Wan as it was my favourite look for him during the PT... theses look good enough that if they did him I would even pick up a ROTS Anakin!

NJlnrFn.jpg

Hell. ****ing. Yes! Right there with you Lipsmack, as ****** as a lot of tpm can be, this Obi-Wan for me is the coolest Jedi in the movies 2nd only to Luke in RotJ.

Honestly, to Just have these too, Jedi Luke and Obi-Wan, would be so awesome. Pity Vader turned out just too small imo, and just, not good enough in general for the money for me. But nonetheless I'm definitely done with hasbro now. Rather this luke and obi, than ANYTHING of the black series so far amounting to the same money value. Only Hasbro thing I'm buying is Revan and possibly Rex and/or other clone commanders if they make 'm. Luckily for me I'm not interested in army builders, whether it be black series or figuarts.

Now I'm really on the fence about Maul cause on his own I only want him with cloak, so I kinda decided against him, but the prospect of having obi, qui and maul together.... :thud:

That Obi wan is a must.

I tell yeah, These figures look the best in 1/12 scale for using the force hand while yielding the saber

Plus mafex is 1/10 scale, doesnt fit in with much. Figuarts has my undying loyalty now as young obiwan is my childhood hero, cannot fing wait, hope hes a december release :D

I have the Mafex Spiderman and it seems more like 1/12 scale.:dunno

I have the Mafex Spiderman and it seems more like 1/12 scale.:dunno

3po and r2 have been listed as 1/10 scale on HLJ, iron man too i believe

Edit: just went to HLJ and looked and the 1/10 was removed from the description

Last edited:
My Luke has finally arrived in the UK! Surely only a matter of days now.

Just got my Luke from Amazon, it is a amazing figure. Truly blown away by it actually and i'm very comfortable in saying that Bandai is the Hot Toys of this scale. This is exactly what I expected a SW action figure to look like in 2015 and Hasbro should be very worried.

If only they could get the license away from them and be the official distributor..

ANyway pick one up if you can.

Just got my Luke from Amazon, it is a amazing figure. Truly blown away by it actually and i'm very comfortable in saying that Bandai is the Hot Toys of this scale. This is exactly what I expected a SW action figure to look like in 2015 and Hasbro should be very worried.

If only they could get the license away from them and be the official distributor..

ANyway pick one up if you can.

every single one of my friends who collected Black series are bailing, except for Maybe aliens like bosk, yoda etc.. until Figuarts does em anyways..

I bailed on the Black Series when I saw the 6" Vader. Such a pathetic figure. How did Hasbro screw that up so badly???

I'm excited to see where this Figuarts line goes. My Luke has not shown up from Toy Source yet.

every single one of my friends who collected Black series are bailing, except for Maybe aliens like bosk, yoda etc.. until Figuarts does em anyways..

I bailed on Black Series when I saw the 6" Vader. Such a pathetic figure. How did Hasbro screw that up so badly???

I'm excited to see where this Figuarts line goes. My Luke has not shown up from Toy Source yet.

Hasbro fails to realize slide on helmets never work, because its not 1:1 scale, switch out heads are the way to go. plus they cant sculpt vader for ****

Back