S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing at this point in time is way too late to PO Darth Maul right? Is there any web store that still has them online or am I gonna have to wait to see if amiami or HLJ have some left when they drop?

Just get em when it's in stock. There'll be plenty of sites to get him from

The Return of the Jedi Luke is pretty nice. I like the alternate head sculpt with his hair blowing in the wind like on the poster. Almost tempted but I don't collect this scale very much.

****in hell.
695186f8-s.jpg

Honestly I haven't been very impressed with most of the figures from The Black Series. I swear the three and three fourths inch Power of the Force figures I collected back in the day were as good or better despite being smaller scale.

Pretty sure they market to different audiences. US companies target kids primarily while Japanese toy companies focus on adult collectors.

Wait 60 figure is better than the 20 one?

:lol

If we're talking near exact numbers, SHF is actually a $40 figure(if pre ordered from Japan before shipping). :lecture So it has to be twice as good. Plus we're paying extra for the gold hair.:yess:

:lol

If we're talking near exact numbers, SHF is actually a $40 figure(if pre ordered from Japan before shipping). :lecture So it has to be twice as good. Plus we're paying extra for the gold hair.:yess:

They are still about $60 everywhere else so one good deal isnt good for comparison. I am saying the black is retail of $20 but you can get that cheaper too.

They are still about $60 everywhere else so one good deal isnt good for comparison. I am saying the black is retail of $20 but you can get that cheaper too.

its not just "one good deal" its the retail price at pre order... same with hasbros, secondary market prices arent fair comparisons

its not just "one good deal" its the retail price at pre order... same with hasbros, secondary market prices arent fair comparisons
Odd the retail price is 5940 yen and with the BEST rate in a year thats still just about $48.

Got my luke opened up, love it. The neck only looks long because people arent pushing it down all the way, this figure is damn perfect. The vader head appears too large on vader so its staying in the box, maybe theyll do another one later in better scale, i dunno. Theyve definitely got their groove it seems.cant wait for more

Last edited:
Back