S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to the scout trooper with speederbike. I'm sure it will be much improved over the Hasbro version....and I really like the Hasbro version. Happy with the release of the battle droid which will be their first figure to stand alone from comparison to any Hasbro versions. I really hope they can bring out that Han Solo and farmboy Luke Skywalker they teased last year. My future wishlist is the following...

Leia(A new hope)
Sandtrooper
Kenobi (A New hope)
Bespin/Dagobah Luke with Yoda
Boba Fett
Lando
Emperor
Luke/Leia with Speederbike
...any other Rebel/Imperial Trooper (Snowtrooper, Tie Fighter Pilot, AT AT Driver etc)

Looking forward to the scout trooper with speederbike. I'm sure it will be much improved over the Hasbro version....and I really like the Hasbro version. Happy with the release of the battle droid which will be their first figure to stand alone from comparison to any Hasbro versions. I really hope they can bring out that Han Solo and farmboy Luke Skywalker they teased last year. My future wishlist is the following...

Leia(A new hope)
Sandtrooper
Kenobi (A New hope)
Bespin/Dagobah Luke with Yoda
Boba Fett
Lando
Emperor
Luke/Leia with Speederbike
...any other Rebel/Imperial Trooper (Snowtrooper, Tie Fighter Pilot, AT AT Driver etc)

Some great suggestions. I'd really like a New Hope Leia and R2D2. A New Hope Luke would also be great. This line could go so far!

Black label are for adult collectors, No?

I don't think so really. I think it is a hybrid line. For kids but that adults will enjoy more too. They are still at kid prices and still targeted mostly at chain department stores and Toys R Us.

Got Luke and Mark 43 today. Please excuse my crappy photoshopping. You can call me J.J. Abrams.
BBE2C930-99E8-4287-B2C9-4C7BCD492FE5_zpsjs7fv2tm.jpg

Love that shot:clap

Can't wait for mine... Hopefully tomorrow according to the tracking :pray:
One thing that bugs me, why did they not use the slide down joints on the legs when they did with Vader? :gah:

That's one thing I like when posing Figuarts, the fact that you get extra leg posability, why not include that with Luke :pfft:

Love that shot:clap

Can't wait for mine... Hopefully tomorrow according to the tracking :pray:
One thing that bugs me, why did they not use the slide down joints on the legs when they did with Vader? :gah:

That's one thing I like when posing Figuarts, the fact that you get extra leg posability, why not include that with Luke :pfft:

Not only that, but the right leg is a bit longer, so theres no way to fix it haha

Are you kidding me!:gah:

How is he standing perfectly flush in the YouTube video reviews:dunno

Its likey not, if you pop the legs of and stand em side by side you can see the right ball socket sits higher, the waist has a ball joint too so maybe its posed to look better

Odd the retail price is 5940 yen and with the BEST rate in a year thats still just about $48.

I see it this way: I'd take one good figure over 5 crap ones. That simple to me.

I'd rather have just a good luke than five characters who're all hasbro level.

Also, lol, tamashii is trying to pump up the start of this line with army builders.

Luke is here and he is AWESOME!! Sorry for the pics but it's hard to get good shots with such a tiny figure

From just simple standing

Using the force

I don't mind the metallic gold toned hair
This is the best 6" of Hamill as Luke I've ever owned

Love the next to last shot of Luke running. Nice work!

Yeah he's got great balance. I don't mind the lack of the extra figurart joint on the legs. I still can make him quite dynamic and absolutely love the swappable faces. Especially using the normal hair with the intense look. My favorite

Last edited:
Awesome pics, I hate how ive only had like an hour to toy around with mine, decided to purge a ton of my black series figs now too, Ill keep some and try and repaint them to better tie in with figuarts, the rest are out the door

Awesome pics, I hate how ive only had like an hour to toy around with mine, decided to purge a ton of my black series figs now too, Ill keep some and try and repaint them to better tie in with figuarts, the rest are out the door

Honestly, I really wish they included the Jabba Skiff vest and cloak and it would've been perfect :gah: I can't believe the complaining on the gold hair I saw on YouTube :pfft:

in hand, it is crafted so well IMO. I like how the different light settings makes the sculpt come to life :yess:

Last edited:
Back