S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smart move, bailing on Hasbro.

I'll want two Scouts, five Clones. May cut down after that but it's a hedge against stupid aftermarket prices if I do want more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone has the Vader Bandai Kit? I'm thinking about getting that one instead of any of the others, it has the best head-sculpt and proportions of them all.

I will just change the plastic cape and robe with fabric.

The Vader figure is great but his head is just a tad on the small side. That said, it doesn't ruin the figure for me. I was looking at photos of the reissue and the head appears bigger but it could be my eyes playing tricks.

I'll be wanting two of those scout sets, they look amazing. A Luke/Speeder set would go nicely with them...

Where are the re-issue photos? i.e. I've only seen the same stock photos so far...

Last edited:
In that case they may not even be new photos and I'm imagining things. It was either on Hobby Search, HLJ or Amiami.

The figuarts vader' head looks small. Knowing Tamashii's usual MO, we should get a 2.0 renewal version in about 2 year or so with better and more accurate proportion.

Getting my Luke tomorrow :panic:

My Luke was posted on 17th and I'm getting impatient. Deffo gonna pay more for delivery next time!

The Vader figure is great but his head is just a tad on the small side. That said, it doesn't ruin the figure for me. I was looking at photos of the reissue and the head appears bigger but it could be my eyes playing tricks.
Really? Head seems to be the most correct out of all the 1/12 figures available right now.

Ah, okay. Pretty sure those are the original stock photos.
Yeah, as far as I know there's only the one, Boba Fett is coming though.

NJlnrFn.jpg

Right now, minor quibbles aside, it really feels like SHF won Star Wars in 1/12.

Back