S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a) Have you ordered something via DHL?

b) Did they provide a valid tracking number with the text?

If "no" to either of those I would ignore it.

Yes to A and B.

I know in the past when I requested no signature required DHL would delay the delivery a day. So I am cautious to make changes. It?s scheduled for delivery tomorrow. It?s from Amazon jp.

I've been consistently getting those messages for Amazon JP and Amazon UK deliveries through DHL for the last four or five months. I was cautious about it too at first, but it's worked out fine and they just leave the box by the door. No delays.

Has anyone gotten text message from DHL asking to reply yes to authorize delivery without signature? When I look up the number some people say it?s legit and some say it is a scam number. 855-9090837

I get texts from DHL from number 725-24. Did you expect something from DHL? It can't really be a scam if all they're asking for is a YES. But anyway my DHL messages have links (and I get emails too) asking me to do the drop off delivery.

I get the texts from both, but I don?t know if the Signature Release over text really works. I always reply yes but I never get anything back so I just do it from the email they send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the texts from both, but I don?t know if the Signature Release over text really works. I always reply yes but I never get anything back so I just do it from the email they send.

You miss the delivery and they'll drop if off at the nearest post office. They'll leave you a note on where to pick it up. The reason why they're not accepting signatures is because of 'Rona.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

People have their opinions. But in hand, I like him

BS looks so dull and simple now

AAD83559-E55B-4008-A048-CD01BF1E3E9A.jpg

Finally opened mine. Had been sitting around as I have been busy. Take out of the box and try to pose it with the long rifle. The right arm literally came out of the socket and won't reattach. First time for a SHF to have the poor quality. The plastic that attaches at the arm socket is a very soft plastic so there is no possibility of it reattaching. Going to have to return it. That being said, the head and paint on the figure is lacking. This release is one of their worst offerings.

Been enjoying the hell out of Mando, honestly one of my faves, I know people have had complaints about the neck and cape, I have a quick fix for those not wanting to get too crazy with mods. If you take the head off, remove the neck joint from under the cape, lay the cape into a nice position draped over the shoulders. The take the neck joint and start pushing it back into the socket, it will push some fabric down and around the neck joint, forcing it to pull and lay flat over the shoulders, if it's pulling to much just pop the neck back out and wiggle a smidge of fabric free. Hope that helps

Finally opened mine. Had been sitting around as I have been busy. Take out of the box and try to pose it with the long rifle. The right arm literally came out of the socket and won't reattach. First time for a SHF to have the poor quality. The plastic that attaches at the arm socket is a very soft plastic so there is no possibility of it reattaching. Going to have to return it. That being said, the head and paint on the figure is lacking. This release is one of their worst offerings.

You could try heating the arm with a hair dryer and trying to reattach it, the arm will be softer and it may help get it back in.

You could try heating the arm with a hair dryer and trying to reattach it, the arm will be softer and it may help get it back in.

Thanks for the tip but the plastic molding is already so soft that it won?t reform onto the joint. Other than using glue, there really is no way of fixing it. Since it?s new, I?m just going to return it and have Amazon send me another. Easy Peasy Japanesey

Robo's review on Fwoosh has pretty much confirmed my initial thoughts on this particular release. I've no regrets about skipping it now. Eagerly awaiting the Mafex release.

What a piece of crap.

That shoulder drop is ridiculous.

Cape is Mattel quality.

Did he walk thru a car wash.

That rifle screw that.

Nice beetle juice head lol

You guys do know that the actual helmet was smaller and more fitted for the show to make him more heroic looking right? It wasn't bobas helmet, its intentional on the part of filoni and Favreau. As for the figure, his chest it's what's out of scale, that makes the head seem smaller when it's really not

Other than the fiddly parts I like mine. I'd rather they try something different with the little parts, but on the whole I like the figure. The fabric cape isn't amazing but I'd still rather it than plastic. I'm happy I have this over the black series all day. Only 2 options for this look since Mafex skipped it and went right to Beskar.

You guys do know that the actual helmet was smaller and more fitted for the show to make him more heroic looking right? It wasn't bobas helmet, its intentional on the part of filoni and Favreau. As for the figure, his chest it's what's out of scale, that makes the head seem smaller when it's really not

Of course I know that. I have to have an eye for aesthetics in my field. That doesn't change the fact that the helmet sculpt is indeed too small.

Of course I know that. I have to have an eye for aesthetics in my field. That doesn't change the fact that the helmet sculpt is indeed too small.

I think you guys are both right about the proportions.
The helmet is likely a tad small, and the chest is likely a little too wide.
I haven't got the figure in hand yet, but i would say another major contributor to the problem is the fabric cape that doesn't drape down his back nicely.
Mando isn't Vader. He should not have the cape draping over his shoulders. Makes him look needlessly broad.
SHF seem to realise the issues there as the Beskar version looks to have a narrower cape.
But even with its faults, im still looking fwd to it to replace my BS

Got mine yesterday and I?m enjoying it. Haven?t tried attaching the rifle to his back yet, but he?s looking nice overall. Range of movement at the ankles could?ve been better, and the cape is too stiff and doesn?t drape well. However I still like it, and the shine of the helmet is really nice.

Here?s a picture from me to contribute:

a4cbfeaa501a7588d34cc9e078b6eb47.jpg

I really like the posability..it looks like a guy in a suit , people need to give him a chance if you have it on order

Back