S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody order Luke and Han from HLJ and receive the figure stands? Both of my orders came in today one from HLJ and the other from AmiAmi the stands were missing from the HLJ package but included in the AmiAmi package.

I ordered mine from Amazon JP. I’ll find out if mine have the stands later today. Hope they do, but when I PO’d the stands we’re not even a thing, and as far as I know a second listing never went up including the stands like they did for Rey and Kylo. The stands coming with them might Not be consistent since they were added late in the game to the promotion.

The stands weren’t announced when I preordered either but were to be included while supplies last. My order shipped the day of release I should have gotten them with my HLJ order as well.

I’m actually really impressed with Crait Luke he can be a pain to pose but like any Figuarts figure you learn how to pose them. His likeness is incredible and I was surprised that the entire tunic is a separate piece rather the sculpted hard plastic I have a few more so I’m going to see what’s under it.

I got Han from Amazon JP and he didn?t come with a stand. Oh well. Still, Han is absolutely phenomenal.
71ae79816e92b25e7f6d97481a22f1f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Crait Luke and Old Han is coming in from amiami but shipping with SAL. Won't arrive until after the new year. Will update to confirm if they come with the stands.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Are all Figuarts Star Wars figures supposed to come with stands or just those two?

The stands were a special promotion from Bandai that some sites & stores participated in like AmiAmi.

I got the stands with my TROS Rey, Kylo & Sith Trooper when I ordered from AmiAmi.

You'll notice on AmiAmi's listing the word [Bonus] before the figure's name.

The Resistance & First Order stands are included with Rey, R2, Kylo & the Sith Trooper.

The Empire & Jedi stands are included with the new ROTJ Vader, Darth Maul, Crait Luke & the reissued ANH Obi Wan.

TFA Han and Crait Luke came today from NY, stands included.

I think TFA Han is their best likeness yet, ROS Rey coming in close second..

Hands down the best Likeness they've done. Probably the best likeness of Han in toy form of any scale. An extra face/head would have been nice though like how figuarts used to be.

dnJG3Iz.jpg

Holy crap that's amazing. Is there an unmasked TROS Ben Solo to go with him?

Not yet, but I?m sure at some point they?ll solicit one. Unless your just looking for an unmasked KyloRen in general then there is the rise of skywalker figure, and the last Jedi figure.

Back