S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Master Skywalker

1lWCkrM.jpg

The girth of the black series Jedi Luke saber (and the fact that it also uses a belt hook) means it works a LOT better with this figures hands (shaped for the thicker Anakin saber) than the Figuarts version.

8e8tial.jpg

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figure...-wars-return-of-the-jedi-limited-edition.html

Nippon Yasan is probably the only place that still has it available at this point.

I got my order in at Nin Nin this week. Been resisting it because of the price but he?s the final OG character I need and I?d rather not pay Ebay prices later if I change my mind.

At least that?s it for me now, I have everything I want in the line except for Grievous if they ever put him up, and maybe Boba.

I'm not a huge fan of how the hood looks on Palpatine, but I hope it's a futzing issue. I thought it looked a little more natural on the prototype.

Yeah, that hood really should sit lower on the head. Looks odd in those pics.

Pretty cool! The hallway portion is very well done. Don't know about the hand-drawn panel lines on the chess table though, heh.

EOQsyv3U4AA4xC4.jpg

I saw this pointed out on Twitter. Remember this random Mandalorian Scout Trooper that was on display a few months ago. He's got the Baby Yoda bag!

But will Baby Yoda be added to the Figuarts Mandalorian? Or will they release a deluxe/Beskar armor Mandalorian that includes Baby Yoda?

Back