S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of how the hood looks on Palpatine, but I hope it's a futzing issue. I thought it looked a little more natural on the prototype.

giphy.gif

I just can?t get over how incredible that new Han looks.

He went from being completely of my radar to now a must own.

Damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody else own the first SHF Biker Scout? Curious if it also has an overly wide eye lens. Throws off the whole look to me, honestly.

I had a couple before selling off all 6-inch figures. It's a fun figure, but the helmet is definitely stylized.

shf_speeder_bikes_6.JPG

shf_speeder_bikes_4.jpg

I finally set up my Figuarts display. Very limited futzing, this is a first pass but it makes me really appreciate the collection. I have a few more in their boxes, including the scout speeder but no room for them.

https://youtu.be/ZrxbEIE2o7Y

Just the Emperor to get and then I?m about done with the line, unless they finally get Grievous out.

SHF definitely does the best Rey likeness. You just made me realize that they missed a beat by not releasing the figure with both Luke and Leia's sabers. I predict a TROS Rey 2.0 in the future....

If they do, I hope they do the lightsaber the same way as hasbro and hot toys where you can remove the blade from the hilt

SHF typically includes a separate unlit hilt.

I?m just not a big fan of that. I don?t like having to open up the box whenever I want to pose the hilt attached to her belt. I know they?ve done it with Darth Maul and Farmboy Luke

I?m just not a big fan of that. I don?t like having to open up the box whenever I want to pose the hilt attached to her belt. I know they?ve done it with Darth Maul and Farmboy Luke

just keep the unlit hilt outside of the box, problem solved

So what do you do with the blade then when you just want to show it unlit? I keep all my accessories in baggies and then put them in a storage tote to make it easy.

So what do you do with the blade then when you just want to show it unlit? I keep all my accessories in baggies and then put them in a storage tote to make it easy.

I use a clear rubber band to store the blade on the figures back, or I hide it in their coat

See, you don?t even notice the rubber band
8d5d90a2e8b221907e4f4b18017c32d1.jpg

But will Baby Yoda be added to the Figuarts Mandalorian? Or will they release a deluxe/Beskar armor Mandalorian that includes Baby Yoda?

Without a doubt he won't be added. Maybe with a Beskar version but I wouldn't rule out a separate release.

Man, I really wish they'd release the Scout Trooper/Speeder Set. I'm glad Mando versions will be coming, but the RoTJ version was my favorite toy as a kid, would love to get the adult version - but aftermarket prices are just too vicious. Maybe I can customize one of the Mandos...

Back