S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am. Just bummed that Luke and Han didn't qualify for that stand he's on in that pic, because they were solicited before Force Friday.

Here is the newest update to the campaign and it still says Luke Skywalker. I’ve included the translation so you can compare the characters.

0426C85E-8FFD-4792-BCDA-7F935D4B707F.jpeg

The likeness on this one seems a tad off. Though the above pic in the lighting looks decent there. Kinda like their faceprint tech is at odds with his beard. Thought the other one, the Luke Crait version was solid

This is the Crait Luke you must mean the Ahch-To Luke. I think this one will look better in hand then in the pics.

B858C479-1819-4B87-B1BF-05233295CC66.jpeg

CEB91DBD-DB18-4CDE-9D30-77C83776A6DD.jpeg

It’s been confirmed that Luke and Han are also part of the gift base program so if you ordered either of them you should get a base. Also for anyone interested in watching their reveal show for new Star Wars figuarts it is taking place in the early morning on the 19th just do your time zone conversion. They are doing a lottery for fans that live in the area to come witness the show and provide suggestions for what new characters they would like to see release. There will also a survey to fill out for fans outside of Japan so your opinion can also be heard. There have also been hints of another Luke Skywalker being revealed I hope its the Flashback scene Luke with the white Jedi robes (short not long).

6CAFEC1C-EB78-487E-882C-E4B115DBD6CC.jpg

I just filled out the Tamashii survey for the live reveal show coming up on the 19th and they are looking into spin off series and expanded universe figures. Choices were - Ahsoka Tano, Mandalorian (Heavy Infantry), Kanan Jarrus and Darth Revan.

They also asked what you want most to be realized - Flashback Jedi Master Luke with 2 heads (Flashback and Ahch To) interchangeable robes (pop figure apart at waist swap out short or long robes) robot and gloved right hands, green lightsaber and removable soft goods cloak was my answer.

I just filled out the Tamashii survey for the live reveal show coming up on the 19th and they are looking into spin off series and expanded universe figures. Choices were - Ahsoka Tano, Mandalorian (Heavy Infantry), Kanan Jarrus and Darth Revan.

They also asked what you want most to be realized - Flashback Jedi Master Luke with 2 heads (Flashback and Ahch To) interchangeable robes (pop figure apart at waist swap out short or long robes) robot and gloved right hands, green lightsaber and removable soft goods cloak was my answer.

Do you have a link for the survey?

Not interested in Kanan or Revan, but would definitely be down for an Ahsoka. Wonder if they would stick with an animated look, or interpret her in a realistic style? Regardless, I would hope for her v2 outfit.

ahsoka_660.jpg

I can't believe they're asking about those items, while sitting on like 20 OT/PT prototypes. If they chose the right figures, they could release 2 a month and sell crazy well.

Just picked up the new Rey and haven't opened it up yet. Looks amazing.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Slave Leia and Jabba in the SH Figuarts line would be awesome. Definite buys. The current BS ones really don't do it for me.

Got kylo and Rey from nippon finally. Gotta say I am very impressed with kylo. They actually re sculpted more on him than I would have expected. First, the lightsaber hilts are new, it's small but very different, also the new helmet and neck are larger, really looks more imposing than the last jedi version. This guy makes me really excited for the knights of Ren. Rey is OK, like the outfit, and the new lightsaber, wish she had a second face though.

Back