S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slave Leia and Jabba in the SH Figuarts line would be awesome. Definite buys. The current BS ones really don't do it for me.

They showed a prototype Jabba a few times. It looked absolutely terrible....just a mess of segmented tail bits to try to make it "super-articulated."

Not interested in Kanan or Revan, but would definitely be down for an Ahsoka. Wonder if they would stick with an animated look, or interpret her in a realistic style? Regardless, I would hope for her v2 outfit.

View attachment 473165

I wonder how they would do Ahsoka? They are experts at making figures of animated characters. I think I would prefer an Ahsoka that looked exactly like she does in the cartoon, even if that meant the figure doesn't fit stylistically with the others.

I wonder how they would do Ahsoka? They are experts at making figures of animated characters. I think I would prefer an Ahsoka that looked exactly like she does in the cartoon, even if that meant the figure doesn't fit stylistically with the others.

I'm going to be disappointed AF if they don't do screen accurate representations of TCW characters. You look at all their Dragon Ball Z figures, and you know they have the ability to make definitive versions of all those characters.

I'm going to be disappointed AF if they don't do screen accurate representations of TCW characters. You look at all their Dragon Ball Z figures, and you know they have the ability to make definitive versions of all those characters.

It also gives them a reason to make another Anakin and Obi-Wan - and they love making Anakins and Obi-Wans.

This is for those of you who are concerned how Kylo Ren's hood sits when not up on his head.
The official promos and many reviews show the hood up, however much of the marketing material for the film shows him with his hood down, which i suspect might be the default and therefore preferred look for the character.
Rest assured, it can be adjusted to lay quite comfortably flat across the shoulders and upper back.

SHF_KR.jpg

They showed a prototype Jabba a few times. It looked absolutely terrible....just a mess of segmented tail bits to try to make it "super-articulated."

I think it looks awesome.

Tamashii-Comic-Con-2018-Star-Wars-Jabba-01.jpg

Sure the segmentation is a bit much, but I think it's better than Hasbro's solid hunk of plastic. I think he'd look a lot better posed differently.

IIRC Jabba was one of the original 4-5 displays that SHF put together for Star Wars. The only pic that came from that event was the ANH Luke and Han at the Millennium Falcon bay door.

I don't care for the articulation.

What he does need is his throne and Salacious Crumb.

Give me this in 1/12 scale and I'll be set.

star-wars-jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe-sixth-scale-figure-sideshow-100410-11.jpg

Got my Crait Luke in hand and he's great!

If you loved Fisherman Luke, you'll love Crait Luke!

Those your pics? Can you take some of Crait Luke with the ROTJ lightsaber if you have it?

OK....first up is Crait Luke with his stock lighstaber on his hip. I personally won't ever use this saber cause it was lost on Bespin, not just sitting in a chest in a basement on some planet somewhere.

20191222_110404.jpg

Here he is wielding the ROTJ figure from the SHF Jedi Luke. It won't fit on his belt without a mod cause it has a peghole and he has a tiny hook. Fits in his hands just fine, but swapping out the left hand for the gripping left hand is a real *****.

20191222_110902.jpg

Here he is holding the original Black Series ROTJ saber. I don't love the saber cause the blade is a little yellow, and the hilt is rubbery, but he can hold it fine and it has a loop that can go on his belt, so for now, that's gonna be his default saber. I'll justify it in my mind by thinking "hey, it's been 30 years, of course it's not gonna be as 'shiny' as when it was brand new."

This pic has the windswept hair piece too.

20191222_111050.jpg

Here he is next to Fisherman Luke. They share a lot of tooling...the legs seem identical. The right hand is the same, just colored differently, and you can tell the Crait version was built on the same "buck"...but there are lots of differences so it doesn't at all feel like a mere repaint. Besides, the actual costumes shared some parts so it's OK with me.

20191222_111329.jpg

Heads swap easily if you're so inclined.

20191222_111415.jpg

Here are the four SHF Lukes together. That's not a KO Jedi Luke; I just painted the belt buckle cause I thought the flat black was too plain.

20191222_111619.jpg

And here's a shot of the three Old Man Luke figures so far available.....

20191222_111724.jpg

Back